Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
PyroCMS v0.9.7.4 - an open-source modular general purpose CMS

[eluser]InsiteFX[/eluser]
For everyone using IE GitHub does not work with it, I ran into this problem
already emailed them and they told me to switch to another browser!

Enjoy
InsiteFX

[eluser]garymardell[/eluser]
Why not switch to another browser then?

[eluser]Yorick Peterse[/eluser]
[quote author="InsiteFX" date="1246654960"]For everyone using IE GitHub does not work with it, I ran into this problem
already emailed them and they told me to switch to another browser!

Enjoy
InsiteFX[/quote]

People using Internet Explorer should be hanged, end of discussion.

Anyways, Phil, considering we already have a decent idea of modules, what about plugins (a la wordpress) ? I'll see if I can come up with a basic specification for it this weekend Smile

[eluser]got 2 doodle[/eluser]
Quote:People using Internet Explorer should be hanged, end of discussion.

geez, that's a little harsh, if we did that I wouldn't have any customers! :coolsmirk:

doodle

[eluser]BenneX[/eluser]
Quel surprise, the endless browser discussion...

Just because all the sites are still developed for the s*ckin' old browsers the problem's still existing. All the day everyone just want the newset stuff of technology, only the f*ckin' lame old browsers still tolerated. I can't get the point of this idiocracy -.-"

If all the new pages just went well on the newest browsers the people would be forced to use the newest browsers! Otherwise they should never surf thrugh the internet again... Big Grin Oh, by the way I've the same opinion about outdated PHP versions etc. I don't understand why people means not to use the newest versions...
*still can't belive it*

BenneX

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
*Removed drunken mis-spelt message*

iPhone + pub = Bad...

[eluser]nhockiki86[/eluser]
No IE is the most browser be use in euro and many country.
The Pyrocms is have bug on IE
The bug is tinymce is not work and jquery tab is not be show.

[eluser]ray73864[/eluser]
[quote author="got 2 doodle" date="1246670038"]
Quote:People using Internet Explorer should be hanged, end of discussion.

geez, that's a little harsh, if we did that I wouldn't have any customers! :coolsmirk:

doodle[/quote]

Same, if we hanged all the people using IE, the company i work for wouldn't have any debtors/customers.

Out of several thousand debtors that we have, only a small handful are using something other than IE.

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
PyroCMS does not support IE6 at all. Couldn't care less. Might have a quick look at IE7 though if I have a quiet moment on Monday.

Yorick, I think plugins might be moving a little too quickly. Lets look into widgets first. That should be the main point of conversation in this thread for now. Widgets ftw.

BenneX or Yorick going to have a look at that?

I am having a look at a more useful multi-lang system as we now have Spannish in the codebase. Whoop!

[eluser]Yorick Peterse[/eluser]
[quote author="Phil Sturgeon" date="1246731065"]PyroCMS does not support IE6 at all. Couldn't care less. Might have a quick look at IE7 though if I have a quiet moment on Monday.

Yorick, I think plugins might be moving a little too quickly. Lets look into widgets first. That should be the main point of conversation in this thread for now. Widgets ftw.

BenneX or Yorick going to have a look at that?

I am having a look at a more useful multi-lang system as we now have Spannish in the codebase. Whoop![/quote]

I'll see if I can write a decent widget specification tomorrow.

@IE discussion

If your company is using internet explorer they're just plain dumb. There's no way around the fact that Internet Explorer is crap, it has always been and it will most likely be crap for the coming years. I do not care about your opinion about supporting IE6, it's eight years old. Either update your computer or stop complaining, it's not our fault that your browser doesn't support anything at all.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB