Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Blaze - The start of something hot!

[eluser]bugboy[/eluser]
[quote author="louis w" date="1203638998"]bugboy, do you have a demo of your cms to try out (not download)? or maybe screen shots?[/quote]

i dont as yet but if enough demand then i will.
Its so not pretty yet and its all function so it works but it looks like a rat in poo.

i'll stop hijacking now sorry

This blaze system is looking well nice. Good work chaps your forms work really well.
How did you work out what you wanted it to do?\
How long has it take you to get to where you are now. It looks really polished

[eluser]richman[/eluser]
Quote:Unable to locate the model you have specified: page
Hi Thoer,

I had the same problem, did you figure out the fix.

Rich

[eluser]louis w[/eluser]
Sorry to get a little off topic, I am still learning CI and looking at your code.

How did you get CI to seperate all the controllers, models, etc into the different module folders you have? I thought they all had to be together.

[eluser]Elliot Haughin[/eluser]
Hey guys... just letting you know that 0.82 is out now!

[eluser]gh0st[/eluser]
If Blaze is taken, why not call it Kerosene?

[eluser]Thoer[/eluser]
[quote author="Elliot Haughin" date="1203680266"]Hey guys... just letting you know that 0.82 is out now![/quote]

Nice to see you guys are really working on this and the online "preview" is very promising, BUT
1. I still can't get it to work, because it whines that it has no clues where to look for the page model.
2. I tried to install all the different install packages you have provided so far, and they used at least 2 different database names but I believe it was 3, and it doesn't seem to be finalized yet.
3. 'schema.sql' must be lacking because I had an error stating that a select query using the 'settings' table has failed, although 'schema.sql' doesn't even contain a settings table.
4. I noticed you have
Code:
$db['default']['char_set'] = "utf8";
$db['default']['dbcollat'] = "utf8_general_ci";
in your database config file, but the schema.sql creates latin1 tables.

So I keep looking forward 0.83 Smile

Hey... I've updated the zip with a fresh copy of the sql...

[eluser]phpwebdev[/eluser]
Thanks
Work fine now ...

But still have problem with

"http://cms.dev/page/admin/"
and
"http://cms.dev/admin/page/"

What is correct ?

Regards

All admin pages start admin/module/function

Just make sure your htaccess is right and it should work fine.

[eluser]outrage[/eluser]
Hi Elliot,

Just wanted to thank you for getting this off the ground.
I've been trying to choose a PHP framework for the last few months and after playing with pretty much all of them, have chosen CI, simply because it's easier to get my head around.
Oddly I find CI even easier after trying out Cake for a short while.

I was about to start making my own CMS which is needed for the project I have in mind and this is a great start for me, particularly with the multi-lingual capabilities and I'm growing to like the modular approach.

I have looked at the licencing which clearly states "No Derivative Works" so I guess I'll need to rewrite this in my own style, but thanks for pointing me in the right direction and good luck with the project.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB