Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
PyroCMS v0.9.7.4 - an open-source modular general purpose CMS

[eluser]Yorick Peterse[/eluser]
[quote author="sigork" date="1251245032"]What is the license of PyroCMS?

GNU GPL v3? Creative Commons (by-nc-nd)? ...

Thanks.[/quote]

GNU GPL v3 Smile

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
I added a link on pyrocms.com the license just in case they miss it in the source code. :-)

Pages now supports this crazy new code!

Example URL: http://example.com/parent1/child1/grandchild1

That is 3 separate pages, all with the one to its left marked as a parent.

As an added "benefit" I have stripped out this stupid multi-lingual pages rubbish. That was some code a client wanted in the site and I dont think it ever felt like a good implementation. As a result any Spanish users were seeing 404 instead of any pages added by anyone in England. Useless!

The admin interface in the bleeding edge (currently labeled as v0.9.7-pre) is not currently very logical but works. It will be overhauled to match the new way of doing things, and will break away from the current rather boring list page.

More on this soon.

[eluser]Turv[/eluser]
Great job Phill. I've replaced my code with yours and works great apart from one bit. I get an SQL Error on the home page.

In the _remap function you are doing
Code:
$url_segments = $this->uri->segment_array();

But if it's the home page (like just domain.com/) you get the following SQL Error
Code:
Error Number: 1051

Unknown table 'p0'

SELECT p0.* FROM (pages p1) LIMIT 1

I think this is because if it is the Home page, the URI Segments array will be empty as there are no segments. Which is why i previously did this

Code:
// If Sub page exsits
if($this->uri->segment(2)) {
    $url_segments = $this->uri->segment_array();
} else {
    $url_segments = $this->uri->segment(1, 'home');
}

[eluser]ray73864[/eluser]
The new installer doesn't seem to be working, Yorick.

I downloaded the latest commit tarball, extracted it to a folder, then went to subdomain.domain.com/installer/ and it comes up with a codeigniter 404 error.

[eluser]Yorick Peterse[/eluser]
[quote author="ray73864" date="1251341073"]The new installer doesn't seem to be working, Yorick.

I downloaded the latest commit tarball, extracted it to a folder, then went to subdomain.domain.com/installer/ and it comes up with a codeigniter 404 error.[/quote]

That's odd. I'll take a look at it tomorrow since it's getting late. Smile

I dont know about any 404's but I have just fixed a whole bunch of bugs in the installer and generally cleaned up the user interface / flow. Give it a try now.

Still getting the 404 error.

If you want to take a look, it is here: hXXp://pharmacy.rayherring.net

I downloaded the tarball for the latest commit, extracted it out to the directory, changed the name of the folder to 'pharmacy' then went to 'hXXp://pharmacy.rayherring.net/installer' and it comes up with the codeigniter 404 error page.

Update: ok, i fixed the problem, it turns out that 'installer/application/controller/Installer.php' /should/ have been named as 'installer/application/controller/installer.php'

Once i changed the 'Installer.php' to 'installer.php' it all started working fine.

Next problem, on the installer when i click on 'Step 1' i get the following:

Code:
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: mysql_get_server_info() [function.mysql-get-server-info]: Access denied for user 'www-data'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

Filename: models/installer_m.php

Line Number: 53
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: mysql_get_server_info() [function.mysql-get-server-info]: A link to the server could not be established

Filename: models/installer_m.php

Line Number: 53

Is the installer expecting a specific username/password for running 'mysql_get_server_info' or something?

It comes up with that error when it tries to get the MySQL Server version, and it won't let me proceed to step 2 because it can't get the server version.

I have renamed the file to be lower case, but I don't know enough about what Yorick is trying to do with this MySQL data to help debug this issue.

Yorick, please jump in on this one. It can not be replicated on my servers but maybe Ray will give you access?

Ray, could you give him access?

Lol :-)

i noticed in installer/application/config/database.php that the username and password fields were empty, which is why it is trying to use www-data i guess.

i am running a stock version of ubuntu-server 9.04 running the LAMP stack.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB