Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
PyroCMS v0.9.7.4 - an open-source modular general purpose CMS

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
Nope there are no docs. They will be created during / after v1.0.

I don't mean to nitpick, but PyroCMS is not in beta stages any more. The pre-v1.0 stuff is because it is just not quite a completed product yet. I try and keep it all as stable as possible as I run various sites on PyroCMS and don't want them dying each upgrade.

[eluser]bdegier[/eluser]
I know, i meant some unfinished documentation ;-)

So what about this XML file?

Yeah you need to copy that file and modify it for your new module. I'll write up a guide on module development tonight (I think the misses promised to cook tea tonight, so I should have time).

[eluser]sshz[/eluser]
Apache crashes when I try to enter admin interface in PyroCMS 0.9.7.2

I have latest XAMPP release.
Runing Windows 7.
Updated Apache to latest 2.2.14, no change.

There is no errors in apache, codeigniter, mysql logs, except some missing files, like facebox css.

[eluser]bdegier[/eluser]
I had the same problem running PHP 5.3.0

sshz: A number of people have experienced a problem with Apache during install which I thought might be down to MySQLi being used, but I have no heard of this during login. I basically have no idea about this one, and I cannot re-create on my setup. What version of PHP are you running?

bdegier: Are you also running XAMPP? You say "had", was this only on PHP 5.3.0, and did using a different version help?

[eluser]bdegier[/eluser]
I am. I switched to an older version of XAMPP with PHP 5.2.9, I run Apache 2.2.12.

So we think the problem could be on XAMPP running 5.3.0? I have neither...

[eluser]score[/eluser]
Hey, kinda new to CI and yesterday i tried to install Pyro on my local server, running Zend Server CE.

The install works and everything is installed. But I cant get to the login page without adding /index.php/ to the urls. Without it im just getting "not found" Im guessing this has to do with the .htaccess ?

localhost/mydir/ works, but not http://localhost/mydir/admin/login ect

Anyone know a solution to this?

[eluser]sshz[/eluser]
Yes, it doesn't work with XAMPP 1.7.2 and PHP 5.3.0
But do work with XAMPP 1.7.1 and PHP 5.2.9

I can post XAMPP changes since 1.7.1 but its about 100 lines

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB