Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
PyroCMS v0.9.7.4 - an open-source modular general purpose CMS

[eluser]hugle[/eluser]
Hello,
just wanted to share:

I've changed mimes.php,
flv string, to:
Code:
'flv'    => array('video/flv', 'video/x-flv', 'flv-application/octet-stream', 'application/octet-stream')

Now I can upload flv videos with FireFox 3.5.5
my FF accepts it as: video/x-flv, but I found on CI forums, that this will work for more browsers, etc

I think this can be mergedSmile

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
[quote author="hugle" date="1260890617"]Hello,
just wanted to share:

I've changed mimes.php,
flv string, to:
Code:
'flv'    => array('video/flv', 'video/x-flv', 'flv-application/octet-stream', 'application/octet-stream')

Now I can upload flv videos with FireFox 3.5.5
my FF accepts it as: video/x-flv, but I found on CI forums, that this will work for more browsers, etc

I think this can be mergedSmile[/quote]

Thanks for that, I have made the change in master (v0.9.7.4-dev).

[quote author="hugle" date="1260833366"]I had issues with inling v. 0.9.7.3, but with .4 It's ok....[/quote]

There was a slight conflict in the master when I tagged v0.9.7.3 which I missed, so the installer and a few other things were broken but when I re-tagged it a day later that fixed most things. v0.9.7.3 should be fine for others now, and v0.9.7.4-dev doesnt have that much different in it right now.

[quote author="hugle" date="1260833366"]Btw, in the Gallery module, if I select few galleries with 'checkboxes' and click delete, I get an error:
"You need to select one or more galleries to delete."

And one question, is the any module ready to upload video files?Smile thanks![/quote]

I'll have a look into that, I have not been using the gallery module much as a) I dont have a camera and so the module is no personal use to me and b) my test box had no GD library. Now I can test this module on my local box I am much more likely to develop it a little more, so it should suck less soon. :-)

I went a bit mad last night and added several features to v0.9.8-dev.

Quote:Page slugs can now be edited again, this was complicated by the fact we have a path indexing system so I removed it in v0.9.7.x but it's back with full re-indexing support. That sounds complicated, but it just means you can edit them. :-)

Added "Draft" or "Live" status to pages. Admins can still see draft pages.

Page & news view/previews from index page.

Switched to Fancybox over Facebox for iframe support and whatnot.

Soon I'll be heading for lunch, and I hope to get the "Page blocks" done, which means you can comprise a page of orderable "blocks" of content of Raw HTML, WYSIWYG or Markdown input. More blocks will be added in the future I'm sure.

I really need some people to start cloning the v0.9.8-dev branch (or just downloading via GitHub) so I can get feedback on the changes so far. I really want to know what people think about Page layouts, and need some help with Module layouts.

And don't worry, as soon as v0.9.8 is released I will be documenting the HELL out of this system, I already have lots in place offline.

Hows about this for the v0.9.8 backend folks? It has brought a great number of improvements already such as a cleaned up navigation bar and a much more logical layout.

http://twitpic.com/udz2h/full

Yes this is a downloaded template, but its a much better look than our existing downloaded template. Work is still underway for the v1.0 GUI which will be much better and entirely custom. Until then at least this is an improvement. :-)

[eluser]hugle[/eluser]
[quote author="Phil Sturgeon" date="1261430587"]Hows about this for the v0.9.8 backend folks? It has brought a great number of improvements already such as a cleaned up navigation bar and a much more logical layout.

http://twitpic.com/udz2h/full

Yes this is a downloaded template, but its a much better look than our existing downloaded template. Work is still underway for the v1.0 GUI which will be much better and entirely custom. Until then at least this is an improvement. :-)[/quote]

It looks so sweet Smile
Current design is so.... i won't saySmile

But anyway, FUNCTIONALITY is the main point!Smile
thanks for sharing this nice CMS!

[eluser]hugle[/eluser]
Hello,

I've been getting error about:
Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::attributes() in /var/www/vhosts/invista.lt/subdomains/namai/httpdocs/application/models/modules_m.php on line 131

Later I realised, that details.xml file, cannot containt the '&' symbol at lest in name...
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<module version="1.4" type="content">
    <name>
        <en>Q & Answers</en>
replacing for example '&' in the name - makes the admin panel to work Smile
Good luck at Pyro!

[eluser]ray73864[/eluser]
Hi Phil,

I uploaded the website i have been doing for my local pharmacy the other day, however i cannot edit any of the pages that have been created.

Because of this stupid host, i can't seem to use a .htaccess file for url rewriting (not sure why, i will have to look into it further). So i set the index page in config.php to be 'index.php', however when i click on one of my pages in the admin section, nothing happens.

So i started up firebug, clicked on a page to edit, and then looked at the console. The console window showed the following:

Quote:GET http://www.capelpharmacy.com.au/admin/pa..._details/2 404 Not Found 361ms

The page it should have gone to is: http://www.capelpharmacy.com.au/index.ph..._details/2

I fixed the problem by changing application/core_modules/pages/js/index.js so that it went to:

Code:
$('div#page-details').load(BASE_URI + 'index.php/admin/pages/ajax_page_details/' + page_id);

I also had to change the one for 'ajax_fetch_children' so that it had 'index.php' in there too.

[quote author="hugle" date="1261629234"]Hello,

I've been getting error about:
Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::attributes() in /var/www/vhosts/invista.lt/subdomains/namai/httpdocs/application/models/modules_m.php on line 131

Later I realised, that details.xml file, cannot containt the '&' symbol at lest in name...
Code:
&lt;?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?&gt;
<module version="1.4" type="content">
    <name>
        <en>Q & Answers</en>
replacing for example '&' in the name - makes the admin panel to work Smile
Good luck at Pyro![/quote]

Not that I want to pass the buck, but the reason it breaks is because adding & to an XML file is invalid XML syntax. It needs to be escaped just like in (X)HTML by using &amp;, or wrapping the tag with CDATA:

Code:
<en>&lt;![CDATA[ Some "freaky" name & ! < ]]></en>

That will stop XML from parsing the content of the block, therefore PHP will stop its bitching. The down-side to doing it that way is that it will be directly output to the browser and cause the HTML to be invalid.

[quote author="ray73864" date="1261656295"]Because of this stupid host, i can't seem to use a .htaccess file for url rewriting (not sure why, i will have to look into it further). So i set the index page in config.php to be 'index.php', however when i click on one of my pages in the admin section, nothing happens.

So i started up firebug, clicked on a page to edit, and then looked at the console. The console window showed the following:

Quote:GET http://www.capelpharmacy.com.au/admin/pa..._details/2 404 Not Found 361ms

The page it should have gone to is: http://www.capelpharmacy.com.au/index.ph..._details/2

I fixed the problem by changing application/core_modules/pages/js/index.js so that it went to:

Code:
$('div#page-details').load(BASE_URI + 'index.php/admin/pages/ajax_page_details/' + page_id);

I also had to change the one for 'ajax_fetch_children' so that it had 'index.php' in there too.[/quote]

What an oversight! It's been a while since I developed without mod_rewrite, I'll disable it and patch BASE_URL to contain index.php if I can so it works with application-wide. Thank you for spotting this one ray, stellar bug report as always. :-)

Have you had a play with v0.9.8-dev yet? My pushes this morning got it pretty close I think.

[eluser]ray73864[/eluser]
Not yet i haven't, will look at it soon though, probably in the new year if not before.

Ray

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
PyroCMS v0.9.8-dev issue:
After good installation I can access Admin section without any problem but main site isn't
woking good :-S
I got a weird message
Code:
Content Encoding Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.
My OS:
Win 7
FF 3.5.6
WampServer(Apache v2.2.8 - php v5.2.6 - mysql v5.0.51b)

I hope find a solution :roll:

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB