Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Ion Auth - Lightweight Auth System based on Redux Auth 2

[eluser]sanket[/eluser]
@Ben : thanks mate its working like a charm Big Grin

[eluser]Frank Rocco[/eluser]
[quote author="Ben Edmunds" date="1295607560"]Hey Frank,

You can check the $config passed to the email library when Ion Auth sends the email. There is an open issue for importing the email.php config file but I haven't gotten around to coding it up yet.[/quote]

Do you have a work around?

Thanks

[eluser]codeninja[/eluser]
Has anyone used or is anyone using this as a HMVC module? I would like to just drop it into my application as a module and use it.

Thoughts?

[eluser]Devon Lambert[/eluser]
[quote author="codeninja" date="1295900779"]Has anyone used or is anyone using this as a HMVC module? I would like to just drop it into my application as a module and use it.

Thoughts?[/quote]

Hey CodeNinja,

You should check out PyroCMS. They make use of the library as a module within the CMS.

I used their setup as a guideline when creating this myself.

- Devon

[eluser]Ben Edmunds[/eluser]
Frank,

Sorry no I don't. If you code up the fix and send me a pull request I'll be happy to merge it in.

Thanks,

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
How much interest is/would their be in extending Ion Auth to do authenticate users against LDAP?

I'm getting ready to add this feature for my own needs. If there is any interest I would spend a little more time and make it a a more configurable thing.

A few things that come to mind that would be nice.

Make LDAP Auth a per user setting
Ability to define and select multiple LDAP sources

Thoughts/Input?

[eluser]Ben Edmunds[/eluser]
matt_e,

I would be very interested! I'll support however I can, feel free to email me or gtalk im at [email protected].

[eluser]Pokhara[/eluser]
How do i change admin password via phpmyadmin ? i did select md5 and typed new password but did not work

[eluser]Glazz[/eluser]
I think through phpMyAdmin you can't change the password because it is being salted..
You could change the password with the change_password page i guess.

- G l a z z

[eluser]Pokhara[/eluser]
It doesn't work, i am using it with CI2, I cannot see register new user either.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB