Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Tank Auth v1.0 (CI authentication library)

[eluser]geocine[/eluser]
admin is my main controller, do I have to paste it to all controllers?

like if I do /admin/user/create

i should have it also on user controller?

[eluser]sszynrae[/eluser]
Just dropping by to say thank you Gromozeka!

I replaced reduxb2 on my project yesterday, and unlike so many other auth modules, this code is actually a joy to read and work with. Intelligent model names just make things look so much better as well.

Also, as a lot of people want role systems, I just thought I'd share my quick implementation that wont take you long:
1.add a access field in your users table (int, higher => higher level)
2.edit the login function in tank_auth library at the line where session data is written, add another line where you write 'access' => $user->access,
3.create a function in the library: function get_access() {return $this->ci->session->userdata('access');}
4.use function to test for sufficient user level by something like if ($this->tank_auth->get_access() > 5) { //proceed
5. If you want names for your levels, just make a function in your main model to translate that access number into a string with what the number corresponds to.

and that should work. probably obvious and perhaps too small for many, but it does the job for me at least.

[eluser]omalave[/eluser]
Hi, thanks for this awesome library.. look im using for learnign codeigniter and i got a problem, i try to code a new view for login frontend but i dont see any line for disable captcha on login, i see it at registration but no at login... everything is perfect but i dont need captcha so i want to no show it.

regards!

[eluser]matelot[/eluser]
[quote author="omalave" date="1250586490"]Hi, thanks for this awesome library.. look im using for learnign codeigniter and i got a problem, i try to code a new view for login frontend but i dont see any line for disable captcha on login, i see it at registration but no at login... everything is perfect but i dont need captcha so i want to no show it.

regards![/quote]

Look in config/tank_auth.php for this line $config['captcha_registration'] = TRUE;

It should look :$config['captcha_registration'] = FALSE;

[eluser]matelot[/eluser]
Thank for the library. I'm currently using it in my projects.
I've made a fast traduction for french people.

Have a look.

[eluser]internut[/eluser]
Thanks for providing Tank Auth! Nice work.

I'm having an issue after logging in and accessing:

/auth/reset_password/

Your activation key is incorrect or expired... ?

Any thoughts?

I have it set to register instantly. No verification.

[eluser]matelot[/eluser]
I have problem with Tank Auth login and Sarafi 4.0.3 (OS X Leopard).
When and try to login, it redirect me to auth/login page.

When I test with Firefox 3.5, it redirect me to welcome page, which is good.

It's seems that Safari has problem with redirection.

Is there someone else with this issue?

[eluser]matelot[/eluser]
[quote author="matelot" date="1251408372"]I have problem with Tank Auth login and Sarafi 4.0.3 (OS X Leopard).
When and try to login, it redirect me to auth/login page.

When I test with Firefox 3.5, it redirect me to welcome page, which is good.

It's seems that Safari has problem with redirection.

Is there someone else with this issue?[/quote]

I have change date on my server and it start working as it should.

[eluser]sneddo[/eluser]
I have just read the whole Topic and had a look through the code and it looks awesome just what I am after (and the sort of thing I was going to write if I hadnt found this).

I think that this : http://ellislab.com/forums/viewreply/605466/ would be good to have in the release as I think others will want an easy way to turn this off too. I will be making the changes so I can turn it on and off as different projects require.

Thank you for this mate, great work Smile

[eluser]Lyma[/eluser]
Work this with postgresql?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB