Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
[Deprecated] DMZ 1.5.3 (DataMapper OverZealous Edition)

[eluser]tdktank59[/eluser]
Figured it did lol. Which will make things work easy!

[eluser]OverZealous[/eluser]
@Daniel H: Yup, it was a bug. Thanks for reporting it!

DMZ Bug Fix Release

Quote:Version 1.4.1:
This update includes a bugfix for 1.4.0, related to loading multiple extensions at once. Please install this version overtop of 1.4.0 to prevent PHP errors.

Quote:Download the Latest Version Here

View the change log and the upgrade process
Having issues? Please look through the Troubleshooting Guide & FAQs
View the Complete Manual

[eluser]naren_nag[/eluser]
Did I tell you I like the big download button Big Grin

[quote author="naren_nag" date="1249377525"]Did I tell you I like the big download button Big Grin[/quote]

:lol: I hoped someone would notice. I figure it made it much easier for new users.

BTW, Thank You for helping out ciGR with his hierarchical relationship issue earlier.

When I have some more time, I want to continue to work on the example application and include self-relationships (using bug dependencies as the example).

[quote author="OverZealous.com" date="1249377766"]
BTW, Thank You for helping out ciGR with his hierarchical relationship issue enarlier.
[/quote]

No problemo, it was a fun way to take my mind off the stuff I'm working on at the moment.

Quote:When I have some more time, I want to continue to work on the example application and include self-relationships (using bug dependencies as the example).

Let me know if you need any help, will be happy to share code/work on stuff etc.

I'm going to go after the match-against thing this weekend. There's too much to be done in the next two days to even think about understanding new code Sad

naren

[eluser]MeanStudios[/eluser]
Phil.... you are my Hero! Seriously, where do you find the time to do all of this? The documentation alone is just wonderful.

This has got to be the #1 CI library of the year. You need a frigg'n medal dude...

Thank you so much for all your effort!

[eluser]PoetaWD[/eluser]
Great Job !

I will update right now !

I am still waiting the include_related deeper relationships ! Tongue that would be a kick ass addition !

DMZ:
Quote:It would be impractical (currently) to attempt to perform multi-level includes. Someday I might try to code that, but that requires an awful lot of code.

btw,

I just sent you a e-mail... please take a look ! I think it is a good idea I sent you...

See ya !

@Poetawd
Please see the updated docs, as deeper relationships can now be included. They must be $has_one relationships all the way down.

Unless I'm misunderstanding.

Hi,

Here's some code. When I use it in a controller there are no problems. I'm trying to use it in a helper function and it's throwing an error:

Code:
$groupObject = new Group;
    $groupObject->where_related_user("id", $user_id)->get();
    if($groupObject->exists())
        foreach($groupObject->all as $group)
            $groups[$group->id] = $group->id;

My models

Code:
User ... {
var $has_many = array("group");
}

Group ... {
var $has_many = array("user");

The error:

Code:
Fatal error: Call to a member function num_rows() on a non-object in /home/graymatter/webapps/sandbox/application/libraries/datamapper.php on line 804

What am I doing wrong?

naren

[eluser]PoetaWD[/eluser]
[quote author="OverZealous.com" date="1249395326"]@Poetawd
Please see the updated docs, as deeper relationships can now be included. They must be $has_one relationships all the way down.

Unless I'm misunderstanding.[/quote]

When I get the orange you already had the juice ready !

DAMN !

That is it !

Can I go deeper in the relationships ?

Hav you got my email ?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB