Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
A3M - Account Authentication & Authorization Module

[eluser]vicman[/eluser]
Great work.

[eluser]Peng Kong[/eluser]
thanks vicman. let me know ur experience using it or integrating it please. it would be most helpful Smile

[eluser]loosetops[/eluser]
Bug Report

I have found the cause to the error I was getting while trying to view the link http://domain.com/a3m/oauth/apps
Quote:Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘OAuthException2’ with message ‘No OAuthStore for mysql (file /homepages/37/d248106511/htdocs/domain/a3m/application/modules/oauth/libraries/oauth-php/library/store/OAuthStoremysql.php)’ in /homepages/37/d248106511/htdocs/domain/a3m/application/modules/oauth/libraries/oauth-php/library/OAuthStore.php:76
Stack trace:
#0 /homepages/37/d248106511/htdocs/domain/a3m/application/modules/oauth/controllers/oauth.php(25): OAuthStore::instance(‘mysql’, Array)
#1 /homepages/37/d248106511/htdocs/domain/a3m/system/codeigniter/CodeIgniter.php(201): OAuth->OAuth()
#2 /homepages/37/d248106511/htdocs/domain/a3m/index.php(115): require_once(’/homepages/37/d…’)
#3 {main}
thrown in /homepages/37/d248106511/htdocs/domain/a3m/application/modules/oauth/libraries/oauth-php/library/OAuthStore.php on line 76

The bug is at this section
file: [modules/oauth/controllers/oauth.php]
Code:
function OAuth()
    {
        parent::Controller();

require_once APPPATH.'/modules/oauth/libraries/oauth-php/library/OAuthServer.php';
        require_once APPPATH.'/modules/oauth/libraries/oauth-php/library/OAuthStore.php';
        $DB = $this->load->database('default', TRUE);
        $this->store = OAuthStore::instance($DB->dbdriver, array('conn' => $DB->conn_id));
        $this->server = new OAuthServer();
    }

The property $DB->dbdriver returns mysql instead of MySQL.

This leads to the creation of a file that doesn't exist in modules/oauth/libraries/oauth-php/library/OAuthStore.php
Code:
public static function instance ( $store = 'MySQL', $options = array() )
    {  
        if (!OAuthStore::$instance)
        {
            // Select the store you want to use
            if (strpos($store, '/') === false)
            {
                $class = 'OAuthStore'.$store;
                $file  = dirname(__FILE__) . '/store/'.$class.'.php';
            }

So
$file is modules/oauth/libraries/oauth-php/library/store/OAuthStoremysql.php instead of
modules/oauth/libraries/oauth-php/library/store/OAuthStoreMySQL.php

For now, I'm overriding the passed variable of 'mysql' with 'MySQL' and this is what the page looks like.

Looking at all driver specific files in modules/oauth/libraries/oauth-php/library/store/ a general fix that takes care of this lowercase issue is maybe needed.

Very good job once again. This is one monster that is going down.

that's exactly what the page should look like Big Grin

crap, ok no error on windows becuz upper/lower cases doesn't affect but on *nix it does.
i was trying not to hardcode "MySQL" incase some of us were using the other databases supported by CI.
i think the best way now is to write a "converter" to link between the full lowercase given by $DB->dbdriver (based on all the possible CI dbs) and the way casing is done in oauth-php.
will patch this into next version.

thanks for helping to smash this bug Wink

[eluser]ShannenName[/eluser]
When you can please check out the bugs I have pointed out on the google codes page.
http://code.google.com/p/a3m/issues/list

ok great you're first to use it Big Grin

[eluser]Isern Palaus[/eluser]
Love this, I will implement to a new fashion portal I've to design/code.

I repeat: LOVE IT Smile!

cool! share with us the url when you're done k Smile thanks

[eluser]ShannenName[/eluser]
What I'm planning to do is create a portal where users join then link all their accounts so they can post/view/do whatever the api let's them from one website.

1) i stand corrected, google and yahoo! works without SSL.
therefore i've disabled SSL by default in the config

2) removed all php short tags so rewrite isn't need.

3) fix oauth-php db lower case issue. now mysql and mysqli will work.

4) fix query strings issue with '/' is needed before GET ? if request_uri is used.
all ? for GET in URL will be preceeded with '/'

these fixes will be in v0.7 (currently it's v0.6) along with ACL (which im starting next week).

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB