Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
A3M - Account Authentication & Authorization Module

[eluser]Peng Kong[/eluser]
you need to configure some stuff to make all those things work.
check on the modules/account/config/facebook.php file and follow the link
you need to get API keys. same for twitter and recaptcha.

other then that everything should work and everything does work for sure.

[eluser]DJMOHNL[/eluser]
Whey it works, now thats what i was missing an example or documentation..Wink
thanks for your fast reply, its great..Wink

How can i set up: google, yahoo, aol, openid, myspace ?
Are you going to build-in hyves? www.hyves.net

thanks for your support

you don't need to setup google yahoo aol openid myspace cuz their all using OPENID.
it should right straight out of the box. if it doesn't it likely a server config issue.
or you likely need to hack something. it isn't working for you?

what do you mean built in hyves? you mean sign in with hyves? sorry i nv deal with hyves before.

[eluser]DJMOHNL[/eluser]
if i am signed in with facebook or openid, when i try link my google account (press the google icon button) it goes to a blank page from google. That indicates that it doesnt work.

hyves is an openid provider too, its getting very large (mybe bigger than facebook soon) you can have more information about the OpenSocial and Openid (oauth) login: http://trac.hyves-api.nl/wiki/APIHome

dont worry its english Wink

[eluser]Alfredor[/eluser]
Just Wanted to point out this:
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'EpiOAuthUnauthorizedException' in /var/www/html/twitter/system/application/modules/account/plugins/libraries/jmathai-twitter-async/EpiOAuth.php:395 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/twitter/system/application/modules/account/plugins/libraries/jmathai-twitter-async/EpiOAuth.php(367): EpiOAuthException::raise(Object(EpiCurlManager), false) #1 /var/www/html/twitter/system/application/modules/account/plugins/libraries/jmathai-twitter-async/EpiOAuth.php(39): EpiOAuthResponse->__get('oauth_token') #2 /var/www/html/twitter/system/application/modules/account/controllers/sign_in_twitter.php(34): EpiOAuth->getAuthenticateUrl() #3 [internal function]: Sign_in_twitter->index() #4 /var/www/html/twitter/system/codeigniter/CodeIgniter.php(236): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #5 /var/www/html/twitter/index.php(115): require_once('/var/www/html/t...') #6 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/twitter/system/application/modules/account/plugins/libraries/jmathai-twitter-async/EpiOAuth.php on line 395
Happens when you try to use twitter as a login method.

[eluser]loopy2[/eluser]
hi pk, any news on the permissions and admin panel

yes actually my co. has developed quite a bit since where i've last left off.
let me discuss with them what parts, if any, they want to open source, in view of the potential benefits to us.

[eluser]loopy2[/eluser]
cool, looking forward to see how it all looks.

[eluser]loopy2[/eluser]
anynews from your developers on how long before we can have a sneek ?

cheers

[eluser]Rob Pomeroy[/eluser]
Just when I stumble across this module, the author's website goes up in flames. Bah.

The latest "module" download seems to be an entire CodeIgniter application. Has anyone troubled to extract just the essential files from this download? Could do with repackaging. I'm torn between unravelling this jumble and doing the lot from scratch...

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB