Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Codeigniter is SEO friendly or Not?

Hello forks, one of developer told me that codeigniter is not seo friendly. Is it true or not. If your anser is not that what should I do.
No SEO spam

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2018, 07:39 AM by Pertti.)

I've worked on couple of side projects helping out friends and we've not had any issues with implementing any of the suggestions from SEO experts his client had hired.

Most (if not all?) of the SEO suggestions are about content, how HTML tags are used and URLs, you have complete control over all these aspects when using CodeIgniter.

I agree - no problem in setting up nice URLs, canonical definitions, meta-tags or JSON information. I am pretty happy actually and google likes what I give it too. But then content is king anyway - its mostly about a good copy.

(11-15-2018, 05:24 AM)digitalprem Wrote: Hello forks, one of developer told me that codeigniter is not seo friendly. Is it true or not. If your anser is not that what should I do.
SEO is not related to any framework. If your website can be optimized according to search engine guidelines then your website is a SEO-friendly website.
CodeIgniter does not prevent any of the SEO technique to apply on the website.

Yes, there is no plugin for seo.

Seo dose not related to any framework its rule you should fellow on html tags oky
Enlightenment  Is  Freedom

I believe SEO doesn't make as much sense as it once did. Google's supremacy is indisputable, around 65%, and the search results will always be in accordance with their interests.
There is an association, I assume, with Wikipedia, which I think is good, in every search where the result exists on Wikipedia, it will be the first one to be displayed and with a sidebar highlighted. From there, your GPS will determine the priority of the results.
I believe that the reliability and security of the site will determine, sooner or later, a better placement on the priority list. Credibility is important to Google's hegemony.

Read this:

Website SEO Basics – How to Optimize your Content
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

There are no problems with SEO using CodeIgniter. You should be able to employ any SEO tactics you want.

From my point of view, Codeigniter is SEO-friendly.
Most of the information related to SEO are available.
Just need to find out.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB