Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Rabbit Forms Beta 1.0.5

[eluser]Wilker[/eluser]
i will give a easer in next release by replacing these functions to most compatible ones Wink

ps:
I pretend to replace the functions later today, you can verify the last commit date on repository, if its near (or greater than r126 number) you can checkout to solve your problem Wink

or you can wait for next official release, but i dont have a schedule date...

ps2: in brazil the time is 14:00 now

[eluser]Wilker[/eluser]
ops, sorry, i did a commit but its only for documentation update, wait for next commit to get compatibility changes

the HTML Documentation is released!

[eluser]ardinotow[/eluser]
Thank you Wilker. I guess I'll wait for your update...

[eluser]Wilker[/eluser]
the changes has been commit, you can checkout at SVN if having problems with PHP version Wink

[eluser]Wilker[/eluser]
the poll is finished, the documentation is done, know i will work into retrieve classes and exceptions

ps: someone knows how i remove the poll from post here?

Great revision...many many thanks.

BTW, how about put image thumb to separate folder, have you consider to solve this?
Just an idea, maybe additional params option in the YAML format to state where to upload is a nice feature.
e.g:
Code:
photo:
  type: Image
  label: User Photo
  params:
    resize_width: 640
    uploadpath: path/to/folder
    copies:
      -label: thumbnail
       resize_width: 100
       resize_height: 100
       resize_mode: crop
       uploadpath_copies: path/to/folder/thumbs
    display_copy: thumbnail

[eluser]minimal design[/eluser]
I'm currently using CodeExtinguisher, but I'm having problems with its TextArea field which keeps on reformatting stuff on DB insert. It's supposed to be easy to turn this off via a plugin, but unfortunately, it's still in beta and the plugin based override doesn't work at this point.

I'm looking at Rabbit as a possible alternative, but I got a couple questions before I delve into it:

#1. I'm wondering if there's an easy way to disable ALL formatting (and/or easily customize my own) in most of the input/textarea fields before it inserts data to DB. The reason for that is that the data entry is handled by tech savvy people who use Markdown for formatting and HTML/CSS/etc code snippets are often part of the data to input in DB, I only want that data to be converted by Markdown when it's output to the page, not when it's stored in DB.

#2. Also, I'm curious as to how "many to many" relationships are handled. I can figure out how to set it up from the docs, I'm more curious about how it's implemented UI-wise in the admin before I give Rabbit Forms a try.

Thanks so much!

[eluser]Jeffrey04[/eluser]
just found out that the current version of rabbit form uses a lot of sprintf statements.... would it cause problem with multibyte characters? I am going to rewrite almost all the sql statements so that i can use it on postgresql (postgresql doesn't allow '`')......

[eluser]Wilker[/eluser]
Hi guys

sorry for my disapear... i'm having a lot of work these days...

minimal design:
you will not have troubles with rabbit forms in this way, in textarea rabbit forms by default apply htmlentities to remove html from textarea but you can disable this feature simple by configuration

Jeffrey04:
you are right... i will try to improve this by changing my manual queries to Active Record from CI Wink

My site is running with 2 language support. Does rabbit form support multilanguage? I'd like to have my form label multilanguage...

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB