Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
BackendPro 0.6.1

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
@Walt: Can I ask if you downloaded the latest SVN release or not? If you did I know what the problem is and am trying to fix it.

[eluser]Walt Kirspel[/eluser]
[quote author="adamp1" date="1214150585"]@Walt: Can you check the error logs for anything? So no messages at all come up? Are you filling in all the fields fully? Could you see if you can do anything else in the control panel. E.g change the site name in the settings area. Add a new user group etc.[/quote]

I've been changing some of the other settings in the control panel without issue. For example - I updated the EMAIL settings and that worked fine.

Here is the only message in the error log, although it repeats many times -

Code:
ERROR - 2008-06-20 14:22:04 --&gt; Severity: Notice  --&gt; unserialize() [<a href='function.unserialize'>function.unserialize</a>]: Error at offset 0 of 10 bytes C:\webserver\htdocs\mojoroto\modules\preferences\models\preference_model.php 66

I fill in all the fields. Registration through the screen works fine.

Thanks!

[quote author="adamp1" date="1214152676"]@Walt: Can I ask if you downloaded the latest SVN release or not? If you did I know what the problem is and am trying to fix it.[/quote]

Yes. I downloaded it from http://www.assembla.com/spaces/dashboard...backendpro Thursday on 6/20 at around 9AM.

Thanks again!

Walt

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
BackendPro Version 0.3.1 Released
Additions
* Added a dashboard to the control panel front page.
* Added cancel buttons to forms.
* Added new CSS styles to create buttons.
* Added icon() to Page library.
* Added a generate password feature to the member administration area
* Addedd CSS caching using CSS Tidy in the Page library.
* Added output_variables() to Page library.
* Added conditional CSS files in the Page library.
* Added meta tag creation into the Page library.
Modifications
* Added a value option to <button> elements so the form can submit.
* Updated some of the documentation so its simpler to navigate around.
* Updated getUsers() in User_model.php to also fetch user profile columns.
* Changed the version control system from including a date to release candidate, purely to be shorter.
* Updated Nested_sets_model.php to remove the public attribute from the constructor

[quote author="Walt Kirspel" date="1214153596"][quote author="adamp1" date="1214150585"]@Walt: Can you check the error logs for anything? So no messages at all come up? Are you filling in all the fields fully? Could you see if you can do anything else in the control panel. E.g change the site name in the settings area. Add a new user group etc.[/quote]

I've been changing some of the other settings in the control panel without issue. For example - I updated the EMAIL settings and that worked fine.

Here is the only message in the error log, although it repeats many times -

Code:
ERROR - 2008-06-20 14:22:04 --&gt; Severity: Notice  --&gt; unserialize() [<a href='function.unserialize'>function.unserialize</a>]: Error at offset 0 of 10 bytes C:\webserver\htdocs\mojoroto\modules\preferences\models\preference_model.php 66

I fill in all the fields. Registration through the screen works fine.

Thanks![/quote]

Version 0.3.1 resolved this problem. Thanks!

[eluser]steelaz[/eluser]
Thanks adamp1,

I had a little problem with adding new groups in previous version, then I upgraded to 0.3.1 and problems went away.

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
Glad to hear it fixes those problems, let me know if you find any issues

[eluser]Référencement Google[/eluser]
When will you do a step by step tutorial or even better a Screencast to appeal us using BeP ?

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
I have thought about doing something like that but sadly due to the project being mainly for my personal use at the moment I would prefer to spend time on developing the system.

Using BeP is exactly like building a normal CI application just with some Framework ontop. I like to think of BeP as a Framework to a Framework.

[eluser]bri@n[/eluser]
Adamp1,

I followed your instructions and ran your installation script successfully, but when I attempt to run my application I receive the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /usr/local/4admin/apache/vhosts/hammertree.com/httpdocs/system/application/libraries/MY_Controller.php on line 40

I reviewed the code and noticed that the error is occurring when the following command is reached:

$this->page->set_metatag('content-type','text/html; charset=utf-8',TRUE);

Upon further review, this line is attempting to execute a function in Page.php in the modules folder, and I uploaded it according to your folder structure when I unzipped the file. In other words, my modules folder is at the root of my hosting account at the same level as assets and system.

When I performed a search on the word "modules," I noticed that matchbox.php and Matchbox.php are referring to the modules folder, but both seem to be looking for it under the system folder.

Is my folder structure set up properly, or do I need to move the modules (and possibly the assets) folder somewhere else? Thank you!

Brian

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB