Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Modular Extensions - HMVC version 5.2

[eluser]wiredesignz[/eluser]
[quote author="Michel-Ange" date="1239824653"]To come again back with an old question : is it planned to permit the use of application/controllers subfolders ?[/quote]

Modular Extensions version 5.2.05 is now available on the wiki.

Controllers may be loaded from application/controllers subdirectories.

Use application/libraries/MX_Controller.php to contain controller base classes.

The MX_Loader feature is deprecated as of version 5.2.05, use MY_Loader.php instead.

[eluser]easylancer[/eluser]
[quote author="wiredesignz" date="1239861581"][quote author="Michel-Ange" date="1239824653"]To come again back with an old question : is it planned to permit the use of application/controllers subfolders ?[/quote]

Modular Extensions version 5.2.05 is now available on the wiki.

Controllers may be loaded from application/controllers subdirectories.

Use application/libraries/MX_Controller.php to contain controller base classes.

The MX_Loader feature is deprecated as of version 5.2.05, use MY_Loader.php instead.[/quote]

Is there any performance improvement from this update?

[quote author="easylancer" date="1239899256"]Is there any performance improvement from this update?[/quote]

I didn't realize there was a performance problem that needs improvement. If you find an issue please let me know about it.

[eluser]Michel-Ange[/eluser]
@wiredesignz : it works.

Thanks.

How about adding subdirectory in modules? can that included in next iteration? also autoloading modules doesn't seem to work on my end.

And I can't seem to get subfolders inside application directory working. I get a error saying "Fatal error: Call to a member function _assign_libraries() on a non-object".

Modular Extensions version 5.2.06 is now available on the wiki.

Fixed the autoload problem described above. Thanks easylancer. Wink

Loading from subdirectories in modules works for everything except controllers. Adding the functionality for controllers is not practical for me at this point.

I must be mistaking what the
Code:
$autoload['modules']
do, but I am trying to extend a module called page in my welcome module and I get a error that Class page not found. Also the problem I mentioned in my earlier post about [blockquote]“Fatal error: Call to a member function _assign_libraries() on a non-object”.[/blockquote] still exists in my setup.

So now I suspect its probably another class I have clashing with ME. I am going to rollback to the version I previously modified that works ok with my setup and also allows me to extend a module.

[eluser]dcunited08[/eluser]
Is app/config/autoload.php ever loaded? I stepped through the code and it does not seem to load in the _ci_autoload function.

How about version 5.2.06 Controller.php line 88
Code:
/* autoload application items */
        $autoload = (isset($this->autoload)) ? $this->autoload : array();
        $this->_ci_autoloader($autoload);
There is another issue needs fixing that I have found but not relevant to the previous post.

Modular Extensions version 5.2.07 is available on the wiki.

Autoloader bug fixed.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB