Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Database classes for SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 2008 (using php_sqlsrv.dll from the Microsoft Data Programmability t

[eluser]JulianM[/eluser]
Yes, I understand bmeredyk, I had exactly the same problems that you have reported. I think my changes will work for you, too. Please notice that I have adapted them for my specific case, using SQL Server with Windows Authentication Only, but it should work with mixed mode, too.

I recommend you to run a diff between the original files and the files I provided, there aren't a lot of changes, only a few, but these changes made this work for me.

Good luck.

Julian Magnone

[quote author="bmeredyk" date="1235431030"]Thanks Julian I really appreciate the help!

I had started working my way through the parts of the driver that hadn't been included and seem to have gotten it up and running by borrowing from the standard mssql driver. I'll check out your version though since you've probably found more of the missing parts than I have.[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
Database classes for SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 2008 (using php_sqlsrv.dll from the Microsoft Data Programmability t - by El Forum - 02-23-2009, 12:32 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB