Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter+TinyMCE+Ajaxfilemanager integration

[eluser]geniroga[/eluser]
hi,i've been learning codeigniter recently
n in my opinion it was one of the frameworks that's easy to learn ,
i've been able to add a TinyMCE in it (using asset helper to call)
but when i add the ajaxfilemanager from phpletter.com,seems like there's a problem.
when i click the button to open ajaxfilemanager, it gives me 404 error ,
then i redirect the route to ajaxfilemanager so that when there's 'ajaxfilemanager'
it will be redirected to my controller which will load the view for calling the ajax file manager,seems ok. but the upload function just wont work ,
i wonder if anyone having some trouble too ? or is there any easier way to implement ajaxfilemanager to tinymce in codeigniter
here's some of my code
in route.php
Code:
$route['assets/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/ajaxfilemanager/ajaxfilemanager.php']="ajax";

n in controller
Code:
function index()
    {
        $this->load->helper('asset');
        $this->load->view('ajaxfm');
        echo js_asset('tiny_mce/plugins/ajaxfilemanager/jscripts/ajaxfilemanager_c.js');
        echo js_asset('tiny_mce/plugins/ajaxfilemanager/jscripts/for_tinymce.js');
        echo css_asset_tinymce('tiny_mce/plugins/ajaxfilemanager/theme/default/css/tinymce.css');
        echo css_asset_tinymce('tiny_mce/plugins/ajaxfilemanager/theme/default/css/jquery-calendar.css');
        echo css_asset_tinymce('tiny_mce/plugins/ajaxfilemanager/theme/default/css/thickbox.css');
    }

i read in this forum bout CodeExtinghuiser n its TinyMCE plugin which make it very easy to integrate the ajaxfilemanager
but i still want to works it on CodeIgniter , hope there's a solution for my problem

[eluser]geniroga[/eluser]
no one ever using tinymce's plugin ajax file manager with CI ?

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Yes I am also having same problem.I am trying to integrate Moxiemanager plugin in tinymce.Its not working some problem with the route.Did you solved the ploblem.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB