Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Screencast: The Advanced Form Handling Series

[eluser]Colin Williams[/eluser]
Yes. I decided not to license it on its own.

[eluser]Yash[/eluser]
yea same with my product.Only for for popularity of product i want credit link should maintained.

[eluser]Yash[/eluser]
yea same with my product.Only for the popularity of product i want credit link should maintained.

[eluser]meigwilym[/eluser]
Thanks Colin for an excellent series of videos. Luckily I was building a form when this came along!

Thanks, and looking forward to more in the series.

Mei

[eluser]ray73864[/eluser]
I enjoyed those screencasts, they have actually shown me how crappy i build my forms, i also found interesting the vehicle model that you created, up until now i have never used models before. Could you possibly do some screencasts on that topic?

I did find that you must have your microphone up a little too high as even with my volume turned down a fair bit i could still here the annoying sounds of a loud microphone.

Ray

Thanks, Ray. And I apologize for the audio. Just talking into the built in mic in my laptop. Probably will keep it that way unless my brother leaves a proper mic in the office that I can snatch up.

If and when I do more screencasts, I want them to be focused on using CodeIgniter in efficient ways, beyond what you find in the User Guide. So basically, I don't think I'll do anything covering basic Model usage. (Someone has a great introduction to models on their site. Can't remember whom right now...)

[eluser]Référencement Google[/eluser]
That should be Developer13 as far as I remember :
http://www.developer13.com/blog/post/cod...101-models

Colin your screencasts are really good, the sound can be improved but that's ok. Really your screencasts shows good practices, not only for newbies. I can only encourage you to continue the serial, this is a great resource you are providing to the community!

Thanks, Too. I'll get that link to you for codeigniterdirectory.com a bit later.. haven't forgot.

[eluser]ray73864[/eluser]
my laptop has twin built in mics, never really understood the reason for twin ones but then i haven't used them before either, i don't mind the sound, just was a bit loud, but being a laptop i can understand why it would be.

[eluser]TheoR74[/eluser]
Your tutorial really helped out alot. Do you still have plans to continue the series?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB