Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Class 'Xxxx_model' not found on Apache server

[eluser]Dahak-II[/eluser]
After having path issues running CI under Windows XP/IIS5.1/PHP4.4.7 on a development box, which was only partially resolved by installing isapirewrite (I could eliminate the index.php in the URL and get the default controller set to load, but tring to load any other files off the server ran into other pathing issues with the rewrite rules), I decided to ditch IIS.

Now I've installed Apache 2.2.10 and PHP 5.26 in the XP machine.

I've used Apache in the past and always liked it.

The set up is installed, Apache serves HTML and PHP pages.

The default CI installation fires up its welcome controller.

But when I install the codeset I have for my project which ran fine (if in extremely narrowly-defined circumstances) under IIS, now has an odd issue with the Loader library.

When I alter the default controller in the routes file to my 'home' controller, Apache churns to the error log Class 'Home_model' not found in C:\\Apache\\htdocs\\system\\libraries\\Loader.php on line 184.

It looks to be choking right after the require_once call as the home_model.php class file isn't executed, it's served to the browser stream.

Seems like a PHP or Apache config issue, but other, simpler PHP and HTML files serve correctly.

Any toughts?

-Joe

[eluser]Dahak-II[/eluser]
Never mind.

(I don't see a delete message option here...)

After posting the thread, i hit the right search terms and realized that the PHP.INI was configured with short_open_tag = Off.

Changing that to short_open_tag = On cleared it right up.

Sorry for jumping the gun on the question.

"I knew it seemed like a configuration issue...", he muttered.

-Joe

[eluser]JulianM[/eluser]
Mmm, I'm having the same problem in IIS7 with PHP 5.2.6 over fast-cgi

I changed the short_open_tag to On but it did not work.

Do you have any additional clue?

Thanks

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB