Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
[solved] 404 error on production server excepting homepage

(This post was last modified: 03-04-2015, 02:23 AM by Floyd_C.)

In advance, sorry for my french english Angel

Hello world !

This is my third day wasted by searching a solution to this :

My CI work perfectly on my own server, a debian distrib with only the basis and no customization. I first put my site online on OVH... No trouble.

Then, I had to migrate everything on an other host named Oopss, and Bim ! Troubles !!

The homepage only works, on every other uri, the server send me back a 404 error. I try a lot of thing :

- I didn't remove the index.php in uri, for simplicity. I also tried to put some .htaccess files at the root of my site, with no effect, finnally remove it.
- I learn that my host use FastCGI, and turn the app/config/config.php_$config['uri_protocol'] to 'REQUEST_URI' =>No effect (no effect for the other options)
- I tried to change base_url, index_page, I tried to leave it blank, I tried to read the logs... And, at least, I tried to do NOT commit suicide !

Here is my phpinfo()

Since I saw there are many people having this kind of trouble, I strongly advise admin to have a word about this in official doc, Server Requirement part of the doc is definetly no helping !

Any ideas please ?!

I can provide you any information, even my credit card (jokking) !!

Messages In This Thread
[solved] 404 error on production server excepting homepage - by Floyd_C - 03-03-2015, 02:32 AM
RE: 404 error on production server - by Avenirer - 03-03-2015, 04:36 AM
RE: 404 error on production server - by Floyd_C - 03-03-2015, 04:44 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB