Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
DX Auth 1.0.6 (Authentication library)

[eluser]674DBK[/eluser]
hi..

first sorry for my poor english.
i am newbie ci..

i got problem with this auth..

seems like no table select to insert sql query.. please help me..

A Database Error Occurred

Error Number: 1064

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'session_id`, `ip_address`, `user_agent`, `last_activity`) VALUES ('c1592cc94bc21' at line 1

INSERT INTO ` (`session_id`, `ip_address`, `user_agent`, `last_activity`) VALUES ('c1592cc94bc21b1d5257338008004132', '0.0.0.0', 'Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1', 1258814532)

[eluser]eric cumbee[/eluser]
did you create that table in your database?

[eluser]674DBK[/eluser]
yes.. im already import database from scheme.sql that provide with DX Auth zip file.

database created :

ci_sessions
login_attempts
roles
permissions
users
user_autologin
user_profile
user_temp

this seems like .. insert sql query not select `ci_sessions` table. i think so.
please help me...

NO TABLE SELECTED :bug:
* suppose table ci_sessions selected..

Quote:A Database Error Occurred

Error Number: 1064

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'session_id`, `ip_address`, `user_agent`, `last_activity`) VALUES ('14aeba5f3b5c8' at line 1

INSERT INTO ` (`session_id`, `ip_address`, `user_agent`, `last_activity`) VALUES ('14aeba5f3b5c8636f1000f19e1bcaf8e', '127.0.0.1', 'Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1', 1258820991)

[eluser]ppardo[/eluser]
Is anyone awarded of IE8 "logout" bug? I've been using the library for a while and my application is in production now, suddenly IE8 have starting to log itself out from the application and the only reference I have found about it is a complaint of some people in this forum, but no solution is mentioned. As i said my app is on production and nobody have tell me anything about but they will sooner or later; I'd like to be prepared before it happens, so please if anyone have notice this and solved it please post the solution.

Thanks in advance.

[eluser]Référencement Google[/eluser]
Excellent library, tried it out in a project!

Just some suggestions :
- Add the User Guide to the download package, some people like to have offline docs (I found the link over the forums, but adding it to the download zip will be helpful)
- Make it more clear in Getting started and Install guide what are the default users registered, that would have save me 20 minutes of time to find them
- Is there a SVN or GIT available? that would be cool

I must be stupid but I don't find the way to get the user profile data, nothing about that in the user guide? Is it unfinished work?

Can you provide us with a few examples about it?

[eluser]123wesweat[/eluser]
@too pixel,

did you find a way to get user_profile data???

There is a User model but it's really bloated. Seems there's no way with the base library to get user details. I really wonder what the developer had in mind to follow what he started to do, but seems he don't want maintain this project anymore (which is really sad...)

[eluser]123wesweat[/eluser]
ok i think i have something to work with

Code:
function index() {
         $this->load->model('dx_auth/user_profile');
            //here our profile
        $user_id = "3";
        $fields = "country";
                $row = $this->user_profile->get_profile('3')->result();
                echo $row[0]->website.'<br/>';
                $test = $this->user_profile->get_profile_field('3', 'country')->result();
                echo $test[0]->country;
                //print_r($test);
        //print_r($row);

}

/* End of file myaccount.php */
/* Location: ./application/controllers/myaccount.php */

but i don't get the difference between get_profile and get_profile_field

ps: tx, i am going to take look into User model (where do i find this one?? or do you mean class User_Profile )

Yes I was meaning User_Profile.
Problem in your code above is that it will make an additional query to get the user profile, when that can be done in 1 Joined query. There is a lot to rewrite in DX_auth to make something cleaner. If you come to something that can be interesting. Let us know.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB