Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
How can I track users as they move through my site?

[eluser]yelirekim[/eluser]
IMO the easiest thing to do would just be enable DB sessions and maybe extend the database class, you would really just have to attach one function to that, something like retrieve_active(), then take the active sessions and read out the userdata to get usernames. The Session class is already tracking the last time they loaded a page.

bottom of this page for a little more direction: http://ellislab.com/codeigniter/user-gui...sions.html

If you're a real stickler for DB efficiency you could also do this entire thing using just one SQL call after DB sessions are enabled.

Messages In This Thread
How can I track users as they move through my site? - by El Forum - 02-05-2009, 06:46 AM
How can I track users as they move through my site? - by El Forum - 02-05-2009, 07:17 AM
How can I track users as they move through my site? - by El Forum - 02-05-2009, 08:31 AM
How can I track users as they move through my site? - by El Forum - 02-05-2009, 10:03 AM
How can I track users as they move through my site? - by El Forum - 02-05-2009, 10:05 AM
How can I track users as they move through my site? - by El Forum - 02-05-2009, 03:03 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB