Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Libraries you want added.

[eluser]Milos Dakic[/eluser]
Well I'm interested to see what the sort of libraries the community would like to see developed for CodeIgniter.

As items appear in this thread I'll edit the main post and add the library there.

[eluser]Fr3aked0ut[/eluser]
Payment will be awesome.

[eluser]drewbee[/eluser]
ACL is a huge one. I have had to write my own custom ACL. It's neat, but takes a performance hit on my server as all attributes, actions etc are all stored on the database. PHPGacl was something worth taking a look at as a base. I havn't touched it since it has had quite a while since its last release.

[eluser]Tom Schlick[/eluser]
i prefer to write my own Auth Libraries and Permissions systems. im sure all of these will be added because EE is going to use all of them. (plus they have already added a cart library in the svn)

[eluser]got 2 doodle[/eluser]
only one choice?

I'd like to see them all
doodle

[eluser]simshaun[/eluser]
I prefer Zend's ACL, but would love to see it ported into CI and possibly redone to work faster if possible.
I like it because its all PHP based. Because its 100% PHP based (using arrays), it can be made to work with a number of different resources including database and hard-coding. Its what I call "ideal".

Authentication is cool, but I think is too application specific to implement a lib for.

Payment lib would be nice too, but I'd rather see ACL over it.
Most high-profile payment gateways provide class files and sample code for using their services.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB