Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
language/db_lang.php

[eluser]Pedro Luz[/eluser]
but that is just WEIRDOOOOO :|

that is just 2 things completly diferent.. one think is the language errors or information that we revieve from CI... and other thing is the language that we code our application.

i understand that is easy to duplicate the english folder and change the name... but i think that is nonsense... in my opinion.

im portuguese... i code for applications in portugues... but the way (debuging, or something else) i do in english.

but ok
thanks for the fast reply. \m/

[eluser]simshaun[/eluser]
I dont see how its weird.

Its a pretty standardized system that allows you to have your website/administration area available in more than one language. There must be a default language that the application uses, which happens to be english. It just so happens that CI also uses these language files for different errors that it produces.

If you wanted to make a set of language files for spanish, you copy the english folder, rename it to spanish, and start changing all the files in the spanish folder so the words are in spanish.

[eluser]Pedro Luz[/eluser]
true true Tongue

thanks Smile

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
i think the solution is really simple, you just need to rename the db_lang.php in folder system/language/english to database_lang.php
or
you have to retype the $autoload['libraries'] = array('database'); and change it to $autoload['libraries'] = array('db'); in autoload.php

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB