Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Can't get past go with auth library

[eluser]boony[/eluser]
Ok, thats it. I am definitely thicker than something that is ... very thick!

I've got a mysql database with table called users, courtesy of the dump sql. I've got a screen that says this is the client side section.

But, what now. I seem to be missing something because I don't know what I'm supposed to do here.

Is there some more info as to how to use this authorisation because I'm lost. :red:

Cheers

[eluser]pistolPete[/eluser]
Which "auth" library are you using? There are many of that kind.

[eluser]boony[/eluser]
Oh, the Auth Library 1.0. I sort of looked at DX Auth and Auth Redux but this one was supposed to be the easiest. Well, the set up was reasonably easy, but I can't find any documentation that tells me more than how to get set up. More to the point I don't know how to login for the first time.

So as I say, I get to the first stage but don't know how to progress from here.

Boony

[eluser]Thorpe Obazee[/eluser]
You should try posting here since this is for the Auth Library's support.

http://ellislab.com/forums/viewthread/106842/

[eluser]Aken[/eluser]
You need to register an account now. Take the URL of the page you're viewing that says "client side section" and add "/register" to the end (so it will be like yoursite.com/admin/register or something similar). Then set up an account.

Then you can view the admin.php controller, and see how you an set up your site to restrict certain accounts, etc.

Adam should have better documentation up soon. And as Chamyto said, please post on his threads regarding any other questions. Although I'm guessing you just hit "New Topic" instead of "Post Reply" by accident. Happens to the best of us.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB