Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
a sql condition like this is not gonna work in CI

[eluser]TheFuzzy0ne[/eluser]
[quote author="drewbee" date="1236639364"]I personally think he is confused.[/quote]

That makes two of us. :-S

[eluser]runrun[/eluser]
You guys got me, I have two identical databases of two websites opening in my browser next to each other, the database I am working with hasn't been updated for two days, and I am staring at the constantly updated database to argue.

So silly, I put my foot in my mouth.

Sorry for the mess (I put a bug report Sad )

[eluser]drewbee[/eluser]
haha Smile No problem runrun. Just means you have been staring at code too long and probably consumed to much coffee Big Grin

Before filing a bug report, make sure it can be confirmed to keep things a little more clean with the CI Folks!! Smile

Thanks for clearing that up Drew. I was becoming rather stressed.

[eluser]drewbee[/eluser]
Yup. If their is one thing I have learned over the time... it is that computers only do exactly what we tell them to do. If it is not behaving in a way you are expecting, then you are either a) Telling it wrong or b) forgot what you told it previously.

Thats what is so fun in a human to computer conversation vs a human to human conversion. In human to human, it is all based on how well it is communicated, and received. Computers... well, it's strictly about the communication part, under the assumption that we completely understand their language.

Even when everything seems perfect... something is off Smile

I know where you're coming from. My computer is constantly swearing at me...

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB