Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
PyroCMS v0.9.7.4 - an open-source modular general purpose CMS

[eluser]Yorick Peterse[/eluser]
[quote author="boony" date="1243139913"][quote author="Yorick Peterse" date="1243097903"]

You have to put all the contents that come with the download into the public_html folder, it seems that you put that folder inside the pyrocms folder.

It should be a bit like the following: http://i43.tinypic.com/2rhbspu.png[/quote]

Nope, I think I've tried every possible combination of setup. I put pyrocms in the root folder, got home page but then when I try to login using demo@example I get an error saying users/login.html can't be found on the server. I created a folder public_html and placed pyrocms in there, same error.

This was useing uniserver on the localhost. I then switched to xampp and tried the same setups still was not getting past home page.

First question, does pyrocms work on a localhost environment? If so what is the actual directory setup?
Second question, what is the default controller supposed to be?[/quote]

PyroCMS does work on a local environment. Did you change the config.php file to match your folder's location ?

Messages In This Thread
PyroCMS v0.9.7.4 - an open-source modular general purpose CMS - by El Forum - 05-24-2009, 06:48 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB