Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
PyroCMS v0.9.7.4 - an open-source modular general purpose CMS

[eluser]ralf57[/eluser]
Thank you Phil,
but I know how to configure TinyMCE for proper paths handling.
My thread in on a different issue.

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
Anyway, ignoring your very confusing thread, PyroCMS v0.9.7-pre now has relative URL's working fine.

Remaining tickets until we release v0.9.7:

Fix the freakin captchas - Me
Dashboard information - ignitedcoding
User specific permissions - Turv

Not hearing much from ignitedcoding and Turv right now, hope they can submit something soon as I had v0.9.7 down to be released yesterday.

We are getting there anyway. :-)

[eluser]ralf57[/eluser]
[quote author="Phil Sturgeon" date="1253122091"]Anyway, ignoring your very confusing thread, PyroCMS v0.9.7-pre now has relative URL's working fine.
[/quote]

The problem has been outlined and defined, while a definitive solution has not been provided yet.
Take the time to read the whole thread

[quote author="Phil Sturgeon" date="1253122091"]
We are getting there anyway. :-)[/quote]

Keep up the good work!

I meant to say, "whatever the hell it is you are trying to achieve with relative URL's and WYSIWYG's, we have resolved our issue". I have no idea what your problem is but it seems it is different to ours, so that is great.

Also, I need people to start giving feedback on v0.9.7-pre. It seems pretty stable but I don't want to have to release v0.9.7.1 after a few hours/days in the wild. Let's make sure! :-)

[eluser]ray73864[/eluser]
i'm not seeing a tagged v0.9.7-pre on the github page.

i grabbed the latest commit, put it on, the installer works great, currently creating a new page.

One bug i found when creating a new page, i screwed up on the 'slug', i put 'test.html' it took me back to the new page i am creating, told me i screwed up on the 'slug', and i found that what i had put into the editor 'this is a test page' got turned into '<p>this is a test page</p>', which meant that what appeared on my page itself was that.

Seems like it isn't putting it back as the html source.

It has not been tagged. I am using -pre as a suffix for while its in development. If i'm doing alphas or betas I will tag those, but this v0.9.7-pre is just whatever is in the codebase after v0.9.6.2 and before v0.9.7.

Updating your post is likely to make me miss it, luck I refreshed the page. :-)

What is exacly is it doing wrong? Not sure how much it will like having .html on the end, CodeIgniter might just strip that off as a vanity suffix.

navigation seems to work good, although the 'navigation' widget doesn't show the parent->child relationship, the address bar doesn't show it either, when i clicked on 'test' it didn't take me to /home/test it just took me to /test.

The FreshMedia template has an error in it under the 'News' section, it says:

Quote:Latest News
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Filename: layouts/default.php

Line Number: 40

The FreshMedia template also doesn't display any of the navigation links, and seems to have stuff in the footer that i don't ever remember adding to the footer.

The LazyDays template has the following probs:

1. It doesn't display the 'home' page.
2. The 'edit-settings' link takes you to a page that shows nothing (just like #1).
3. 'Edit Profile' has the same problem as #1 and #2
3. It has the following error:

Quote:Thoughts

Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in /http/rayherring.net/pharmacy/application/modules/twitter/libraries/Twitter_lib.php on line 380

If you want to see the problems, goto hXXp://pharmacy.rayherring.net the demo login details are still there since i am only testing.

[quote author="Phil Sturgeon" date="1253156396"]Updating your post is likely to make me miss it, luck I refreshed the page. :-)

What is exacly is it doing wrong? Not sure how much it will like having .html on the end, CodeIgniter might just strip that off as a vanity suffix.[/quote]

The validation on the 'new page' thing works good, the 'slug' section doesn't like having .html on the end, it says 'invalid characters' or something, and then what appears in the 'tinymce editor box' is '
Code:
<p>this is a test page</p>
', when i view the new page, instead of showing correctly, it shows '
Code:
' instead of showing 'this is a test page'

[quote author="ray73864" date="1253156587"]navigation seems to work good, although the 'navigation' widget doesn't show the parent->child relationship, the address bar doesn't show it either, when i clicked on 'test' it didn't take me to /home/test it just took me to /test.[/quote]

Good point, I didnt finish the page manager or the navigation module to use the cool new heirarchy code properly. Tickets have been created for both modules.

[quote author="ray73864" date="1253156587"]
The FreshMedia template has an error in it under the 'News' section, it says:
Quote:Latest News
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Filename: layouts/default.php

Line Number: 40

The FreshMedia template also doesn't display any of the navigation links, and seems to have stuff in the footer that i don't ever remember adding to the footer.

[/quote]

I really hate that theme. easylancer never finished it and I have not been maintaining it or even looking at it. I'll just delete the damn thing.

[quote author="ray73864" date="1253156587"]
The LazyDays template has the following probs:

1. It doesn't display the 'home' page.
2. The 'edit-settings' link takes you to a page that shows nothing (just like #1).
3. 'Edit Profile' has the same problem as #1 and #2
3. It has the following error:

Quote:Thoughts

Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in /http/rayherring.net/pharmacy/application/modules/twitter/libraries/Twitter_lib.php on line 380
[/quote]

That'll mean cURL is missing on your intallation. I'll get Simon to patch that library up a little. I'll do it myself if I still have contributor access on that GitHub project. :-)

[quote author="ray73864" date="1253156790"]The validation on the 'new page' thing works good, the 'slug' section doesn't like having .html on the end, it says 'invalid characters' or something, and then what appears in the 'tinymce editor box' is '
Code:
', when i view the new page, instead of showing correctly, it shows '
Code:
' instead of showing 'this is a test page'[/quote]

Looks alright here on Firefox 3.5 Mac. What are you testing in? There was an issue similar to this which should have been fixed in this commit.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB