Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Discontinued

[eluser]The Wizard[/eluser]
THIS APP IS DISCONTINUED. LOOK FOR iScaffold 2.0 by some other author Smile THANKS

[eluser]N Narayanan[/eluser]
Hi, I am using Codeigniter 1.7.1 in Windows XP with XAMPP. You code takes me to the welcome page, but after I click the hyper link in the bottom, I am getting 404 page not found error.

Please help me here

Regards
Narayanan

hello, its probberly the issue with .htaccess file.

OK please RE DOWNLOAD the package. Now it has no
htaccess file and is also configured to work out of the box.

[eluser]Fatih[/eluser]
Good works, congratulations Herr Kaleun! Your application is useful for newbies and experienced users. I hope you shall develop this application much better.

Thanks.

[quote author="fatigue" date="1241298565"]Good works, congratulations Herr Kaleun! Your application is useful for newbies and experienced users. I hope you shall develop this application much better.

Thanks.[/quote]

Thank you very much Smile
I want to develop it into a full blown application manager program.
Lets see what the time will bring us Tongue

[eluser]N Narayanan[/eluser]
Fantastic! It worked now. Good Job. I am waiting to see a full blown application manager program.

Regards
Narayanan

im happy that you liked it Smile
i hope it will find good use among all users.

[eluser]Yorick Peterse[/eluser]
I just tried your app and I have to say, wow! It works out pretty well, with the exception of the shitty English Wink

However I was wondering, when I take a look at the generated controller for a table A LOT of functions popup, for example the following:

Code:
function enroll( )
    {
        $data_enroll = $this->model_users->enroll_users( );
        //$data['data_enroll'] = $data_enroll;

echo '<pre>';
        print_r( $data_enroll );
        echo '</pre>';

echo anchor( 'Users/create', 'Create New' );        
    }

I'm not really sure what it does, but it might just be because I'm relatively new to CI Smile

[quote author="Yorick Peterse" date="1241314834"]I just tried your app and I have to say, wow! It works out pretty well, with the exception of the shitty English Wink

However I was wondering, when I take a look at the generated controller for a table A LOT of functions popup, for example the following:

Code:
function enroll( )
    {

echo '<pre>';
        print_r( $data_enroll );
        echo '</pre>';

}

I'm not really sure what it does, but it might just be because I'm relatively new to CI Smile[/quote]

Thank you and apologies Smile
I'm a native german and turkish speaker, english is kinda ok and japanese is on the way, i try
to give my best Smile

good question, you cant use the word list as a (controller) function name because there is
a NASTY name conflict with PHP. So i used enroll.
That displays the info of the entire table, symbolic for 'list'

i hope it is of use to you Smile

[eluser]Yorick Peterse[/eluser]
[quote author="herrkaleun" date="1241315054"][quote author="Yorick Peterse" date="1241314834"]I just tried your app and I have to say, wow! It works out pretty well, with the exception of the shitty English Wink

Code:
function enroll( )
    {

echo '<pre>';
        print_r( $data_enroll );
        echo '</pre>';

}

I'm not really sure what it does, but it might just be because I'm relatively new to CI Smile[/quote]

Thank you and apologies Smile
I'm a native german and turkish speaker, english is kinda ok and japanese is on the way, i try
to give my best Smile

good question, you cant use the word list as a (controller) function name because there is
a NASTY name conflict with PHP. So i used enroll.
That displays the info of the entire table, symbolic for 'list'

i hope it is of use to you Smile[/quote]

Aah ok, now I understand. If you want I can translate the application into both Dutch and English as I am capable of reading german (though I can't speak it).

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB