Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter Folder Icons for Leopard

[eluser]Vicente Russo[/eluser]
Hi, I just released 3 CodeIgniter folder icons for leopard. I search around the net and didn`t found any icon. So I made myself. I hope you like it Big Grin

More info, image and link to download on my blog

[eluser]Yorick Peterse[/eluser]
That looks absolutely great Smile

Thanks Yorick!

[quote author="Vicente Russo" date="1241381409"]Thanks Yorick![/quote]

Btw, how do I use them ? I know how to set custom icons but it doesn't seem to work with this pack.

[quote author="Yorick Peterse" date="1241381599"][quote author="Vicente Russo" date="1241381409"]Thanks Yorick![/quote]

Btw, how do I use them ? I know how to set custom icons but it doesn't seem to work with this pack.[/quote]

Try this: Double click the icon, it will open with preview, click on the folder and copy it from menu. Then open the target folder with "get info", highlite the mini icon and then paste it.

[quote author="Vicente Russo" date="1241382835"][quote author="Yorick Peterse" date="1241381599"][quote author="Vicente Russo" date="1241381409"]Thanks Yorick![/quote]

Btw, how do I use them ? I know how to set custom icons but it doesn't seem to work with this pack.[/quote]

Try this: Double click the icon, it will open with preview, click on the folder and copy it from menu. Then open the target folder with "get info", highlite the mini icon and then paste it.[/quote]

I tried that but somehow it didn't work.

I added the real folders on the zip. Please download it again, and just drag and drop on get info`s dialog box. Please let me know.

Thanks, it's working perfectly now Smile

[eluser]Derek Allard[/eluser]
Beautiful work. I twittered about it, hope you don't mind Smile

[quote author="Derek Allard" date="1241416180"]Beautiful work. I twittered about it, hope you don't mind Smile[/quote]

Wow, nice! Big Grin

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB