Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Hi all....

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I am new'bie to this codeigniter program, I am a student, please advise me how to assign a common css styles to all the view pages. Meantime how can i show the images in my view pages.
Kindly advice.

Any help highly appreciated.

Thanks for in advance.
Joe

[eluser]jedd[/eluser]
Hi Joe and welcome to the CI forums.

There's a few threads on this subject, as you'd expect, but it's often hard to find things when you're looking for very common words I guess. Take a look at [url="http://ellislab.com/forums/viewthread/110969/#559962"]this message[/url] I wrote a while ago, and of course the thread that it's part of. It addresses the question of getting a common CSS to all your views, at the same time as having common header, footer (etc) sub-views generated.

Note sure I understand this bit:
Quote:Meantime how can i show the images in my view pages.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
[quote author="jedd" date="1242324448"]Hi Joe and welcome to the CI forums.

There's a few threads on this subject, as you'd expect, but it's often hard to find things when you're looking for very common words I guess. Take a look at [url="http://ellislab.com/forums/viewthread/110969/#559962"]this message[/url] I wrote a while ago, and of course the thread that it's part of. It addresses the question of getting a common CSS to all your views, at the same time as having common header, footer (etc) sub-views generated.

Note sure I understand this bit:
Quote:Meantime how can i show the images in my view pages.
[/quote]

Hello

Thanks for your reply, I have got what i planned to get.

Sorry for my bad english...

I wonder how this forum people are replying to me in a quicker manner. Thanks forum

[eluser]n0xie[/eluser]
[quote author="joeldanny" date="1242324984"]
I wonder how this forum people are replying to me in a quicker manner. Thanks forum[/quote]
We are secretly bots.

[eluser]Dam1an[/eluser]
[quote author="n0xie" date="1242332815"][quote author="joeldanny" date="1242324984"]
I wonder how this forum people are replying to me in a quicker manner. Thanks forum[/quote]
We are secretly bots.[/quote]

Its not a secret if you tell them >:-(

[eluser]Thorpe Obazee[/eluser]
[quote author="Dam1an" date="1242332940"][quote author="n0xie" date="1242332815"][quote author="joeldanny" date="1242324984"]
We are secretly bots.[/quote]

Its not a secret if you tell them >:-([/quote]

ROFL

[eluser]Dam1an[/eluser]
I just realised I forgot to say welcome in my first post lol
Welcome to the Forums Joe

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB