Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CI won't load... WHY???

[eluser]appleifreak[/eluser]
Okay, so I am going along coding and suddenly out of the blue CI refuses to load a page and my browser just gets the "Waiting for example.com..." thing and doesn't load the page. Why???? I check the error logs and it gives me a "[Wed Jun 03 13:38:17 2009] [error] [client XX.XXX.XX.XX] Premature end of script headers: php5". What? What does that even mean? Whats really weird is that if I switch to my local server, it works just fine. Why is that?

Really Really Really Frustrated,
appleifreak

[eluser]wiredesignz[/eluser]
let me google that for you

[eluser]slowgary[/eluser]
HA! That was brilliant wired! Best site I've ever seen.

[eluser]gtech[/eluser]
diferent versions of php maybe running on your local/remote machine.. have you tried testing using the same versions of php?

okay har har har wiredesignz... ill have to use that site in the future. Also, as it turned out, permissions were all screwed up, which is odd because I thought I had dealt with that when I installed CI. Hmm oh well. Thanks!

Thanks for the thread appleifreak, without it I wouldn've never learned about lmgtfy.com

P.S. You're the second poster I've come across today whose profile URL doesn't exist. Furthermore, the domain name you listed was available, so I bought it. I am the proud new owner of antradiant.com. If you'd like it, send me a private message and we can discuss my exorbitant markup.

hahah wow I didn't proof my own website! It should http://antiradiant.com/ although you probably already knew that and enjoy being sarcastic with me. And 2 things about the domain you bought. A) Now if someone misspells my domain like this, you're in business B) Any use for it other then doing A?

LOL

[eluser]Dam1an[/eluser]
I think the ant suntan induistry is picking up, so something like ant radiant would make a good URL... good investment Wink

It didn't occur to me that it could be a spelling mistake. Dang! That's the 3rd time this week that I bought a useless domain name Wink

As a related story, there's a 'hip hop artist' in the city I live in that I sorta know through a friend. He printed his domain name (which was just his stage name) all over his CDs and promo material, even had it put on his car. NEVER BOUGHT THE DOMAIN NAME!! I kept telling him he needed to hurry up and get on it, and that it was only $10. I threatened to buy it and plaster all sorts of objectionable material to ruin his street cred. Still didn't buy it. Silly humans.

[eluser]Evil Wizard[/eluser]
[quote author="wiredesignz" date="1244096691"]let me google that for you[/quote]

Got a feeling that response could be used more lol

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB