Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
First CodeIgniter application

[eluser]Massimiliano Sgarra[/eluser]
tnx Smile

I try all avaible option but i recive ever a blank page Sad

have you any suggestion ????

[eluser]Dam1an[/eluser]
Have you got error logging switched on? (set the log_threshold variable in config to 4, also make sure you have error reporting set to E_ALL in config)
Make sure the log directory is writable, and try the site again, then view the logs, hopefully something useful will appear there

I try to search in logs file but nothing appears Sad

Is possible that this domain load on IIS server that codeigniter have problem with this webserver ????

[eluser]n0xie[/eluser]
*ugh* IIS...

What happens if you try to load http://www.industriecologiche.it/index.php/gallery ?
Also a blank page could also mean your database information is not correct. It gives a blank page if there is a problem connecting to the database. You should investigate this as well.

[eluser]Dam1an[/eluser]
It appears you're making progress... you now have words on there, but not a lot else

I have fix the problem...Smile

I have log_threshold set on 1 (and after on 4) but the folder doesn't be writable, and CI show blank page!!! Smile

I have first set log_threshold on 0 and app works fine...after i reset log_threshold on 4 and insert a writable folder on log_path !!!!!

Now remain only to set path for image_lib and upload....eheheheheh

tnx to all, very much!!!!

If you have any tips and suggestion or critics or comments are been accepted!!! Smile

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB