Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Modular Separation - PHP5 (Modules)

[eluser]umefarooq[/eluser]
I'm using modular separation i have one question will modular separation work for module's own config and routs in module config folder i tried it but no luck, and which configuration has more priority one in application config folder or in modular config folder.

[eluser]Johan André[/eluser]
Yeah, the "docs" are kind of vague when it comes to module routes.
Can someone give an example please?

[eluser]hugle[/eluser]
[quote author="umefarooq" date="1272373564"]I'm using modular separation i have one question will modular separation work for module's own config and routs in module config folder i tried it but no luck, and which configuration has more priority one in application config folder or in modular config folder.[/quote]

hello

application config has more priority

later,
if you have module called 'gallery'

and try access http://page.com/gallery/whatever
then modules/gallery/config/routes.php get's called (if it exists)

[eluser]Alfredor[/eluser]
Hello, its possible to add a config/database.php file into the modules config folder?

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
Nope!

Damn I'm developing a cross site app and it would be awsome if I could have those database config files, but oh well not everything is perfect eh? Tongue

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
Like this?

There are 3 DBs, 1 for auth, 1 for the app#1 and 1 for the app#2.
Both apps share the same auth db, but app#1 needs information from app#2, after the session is destroyed the information on app#1 db is ereased.
Just like that :]

[eluser]ChazUK[/eluser]
I really wish there was better documentation for this.

Always seems the way with brilliant things like this. They do exactly what you want them to do, but getting them to work is a shed load of hassle.

Does anyone have a folder structure zip that they could upload?

[eluser]Jelmer[/eluser]
Try looking into PyroCMS on Github, worked perfectly for me to get me started.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB