Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
A bundle for CodeIgniter

[eluser]OyoKooN[/eluser]
Hello there,

I've started to create a bundle for CodeIgniter wich runs on TextMate and E - TextEditor.
I've hosted it at http://github.com/OyoKooN/Bundle-for-CodeIgniter.

It's very tiny and not complete but if someone here have ideas to complete it, I'll be happy to hear him.

Thank you.

[eluser]jdfwarrior[/eluser]
I have pretty much a complete TextMate bundle if you wanna use it instead
Only thing missing is the Security Helper functions, the Smiley Helper functions, and the Compatibility Helper functions (which only has a very few). I accidentally deleted the Security helper functions and havent recreated them yet. Other than that, its every library, and has shortcuts to every function within each library. Also has shortcuts to all completed helper functions.

Want it? Over 1mb in size..

Also has shortcuts for creating new controllers and models

[eluser]OyoKooN[/eluser]
Hello jdfwarrior,

I'll be happy to have your bundle and complete it.
Give me a link where I can download it and I'll check it and create le missing functions ! =)

Thank you.

[eluser]Jonas G[/eluser]
I'm also very interested in CI textmate bundles although I've already found 2 pretty good ones already (one called 'CodeIgniter' and one called 'CodeIgniter 1.6.3')

[eluser]jdfwarrior[/eluser]
[quote author="Jonas G" date="1253541820"]I'm also very interested in CI textmate bundles although I've already found 2 pretty good ones already (one called 'CodeIgniter' and one called 'CodeIgniter 1.6.3')[/quote]

Don't know about the first one, but the second one is obviously kinda old.. mine should be up-to-date as I just started on it like, last week

@Oyokoon I thought I had it here at home, but obviously its on my machine at work, because I'm still missing quite a few functions on my machine here. I'll try to get it uploaded/shared and get a link to ya today. Can't make any promises though, gonna be a busy day at work.

[eluser]OyoKooN[/eluser]
No problem.
I'm waiting. Thank you.

It's not a problem for you than I publish it on Github and make it publicy downloadable ?

[eluser]Jonas G[/eluser]
If it's possible (and if you agree), then it would be cool if everybody could contribute to the bundle via github

[eluser]OyoKooN[/eluser]
Of course, if you wanna help me to build and maintain de bundle, I'll be happy to work with you.
Just give me your Github account Wink

[eluser]Jonas G[/eluser]
my github username is 'jgrau'

[eluser]OyoKooN[/eluser]
Okay, I'll add you tonight, I have to initialize the repository first.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB