Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
pseudo (or real) ajax db and view updating?

[eluser]I666I[/eluser]
Hai!

I have a bit of a query: I have a page that is making a bunch of calls to a database and displaying the information. In each of the respective bunches of info, there are edit, add, delete buttons. I would love if instead of linking to a pop-up (which they do now) where the info is $_POSTed into a form with a submit/cancel option that then $_POSTs the info to the respective controller that does the db add/edit/delete, have an ajaxified version. I'm trying (just to see if I can do it at all) to get the delete to work on one section.

I've tried a few things I've found via searching here, but can't quite get it to work.

Can anyone suggest a good approach (or the ~best). I was thinking have views that contain the div info for the respective section - at first - then duplicate the views for after the call is made to delete, then the controller that does the crud would call the new view and insert it into the respective div. I don't even understand what I just typed, so you can see what I mean about needing some guidance.

Muchos graciasio.

Messages In This Thread
pseudo (or real) ajax db and view updating? - by El Forum - 09-28-2009, 08:52 AM
pseudo (or real) ajax db and view updating? - by El Forum - 09-28-2009, 06:30 PM
pseudo (or real) ajax db and view updating? - by El Forum - 09-29-2009, 04:10 AM
pseudo (or real) ajax db and view updating? - by El Forum - 09-29-2009, 05:58 AM
pseudo (or real) ajax db and view updating? - by El Forum - 09-30-2009, 07:42 AM
pseudo (or real) ajax db and view updating? - by El Forum - 09-30-2009, 01:51 PM
pseudo (or real) ajax db and view updating? - by El Forum - 10-01-2009, 02:35 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB