Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
I really need to know a few things, and can't find the answers. please help. [beginner]

[eluser]mrwhite[/eluser]
Dear forum members,

I would like to start by saying grace for everyone in CI community for making such a wonderful framework.

I am actually a .NET developer but right now need to finish a project in PHP, thus I've chosen CI.

My problems, questions are simple, yet I can't find an answer.

1st) This is going to be a multi lingual site. What is the logic behind making a ML site in CI? Can you please explain, if possible with some simple examples?

2nd) I do need to have a constant footer and bottom view which needs to appear on top and bottom bit of every single page, and, the actual page between the middle. How do I get to do this? Have a constant template? Do I have to use extra libraries such as "Most Simple Template Library for CodeIgniter" that I've found on the internet? Any other simpler way?

3rd) For paging, again, which way do you suggest? Can I go with a regular PHP Query handling and paging systems or, is there a special CI way?

Thank you so very much, have a brilliant day everyone!

Messages In This Thread
I really need to know a few things, and can't find the answers. please help. [beginner] - by El Forum - 10-01-2009, 06:38 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB