Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Multi File Upload with CI

[eluser]nEJC[/eluser]
Ah, why remove anything?

Instead of removing the question - why don't you also provide the answer/solution?
Maybe someone else could learn from this ...

Quoting your original question:
Quote:...
I am using javascript to append a new field to the view after each download is created.
Normal multi file uploads, as I have read on these forums, seem to make you already know the number of fields that you have added for uploads.

This shouldn’t be much of an issue, as with a little custom php I should be able to loop through all these, count them, and generate these uploads using a foreach statement.

I have failed.

I was really hoping that someone else had this issue and fixed it, or even wrote a simple library to handle it.

I dont need the library, but I could really use some tips on how I could accomplish this.

Just a recap: Using javascript, Each time a user selects a file to upload, it will clear the download select, ready for selecting another file, and append my fields with userfile[], and yep, as an array, BUT I cant seem to get the single upload script built in, NOR the multi file upload library that I found on these forums and highly recommended by several others around here.

Hope you see the value in providing the info ... Wink

Messages In This Thread
Multi File Upload with CI - by El Forum - 10-24-2009, 03:31 AM
Multi File Upload with CI - by El Forum - 10-24-2009, 04:02 AM
Multi File Upload with CI - by El Forum - 10-24-2009, 06:02 AM
Multi File Upload with CI - by El Forum - 10-24-2009, 05:19 PM
Multi File Upload with CI - by El Forum - 10-24-2009, 07:19 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB