Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Drupal With CI

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I have what I am assuming is not a unique issue. However, I will rebuild the entire site before I use an iFrame.

I need a xhtml strict compliant way of displaying a CodeIgniter application in a Drupal site. I could build the application in Drupal, but it will be 100 times harder, but at the same time i don't want to build the site in CI for similar reasons.

So I can think of one option. One, I just take the header, footer, and style sheet and build a giant include for my CI app. So they click on the app in the menu, and it looks like they're still in drupal, but it's actually CI.

This is not a very good option, so I'm looking for alternatives. Any ideas?

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I am also interested that how to integrate CI with drupal
my drupal project is there,but i want to move slowly to CI ,so how to make it seamless somehow ?

[eluser]dreipunktnull[/eluser]
Hi,

I have developed an application using CI that also has to be merged with an existing Drupal website. My favourite way would be to access CI's controllers (and/or models) directly from a Drupal module without having to use HTTP requests. To achieve this there has to be a way to bootstrap the CI application from Drupal. Has anybody seen a description of such a topic somewhere?

Best regards,
Bjoern

Edit: OK, I found the Wiki article about the cron bootstrapper and maybe this will help.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB