Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
best free PHP IDE for codeigniter users

[eluser]napz[/eluser]
Hi Guys,

What is the best free PHP IDE specially made for code igniter users available?

I already check the codelobster however the plugins for codeigniter is not free.

[eluser]n0xie[/eluser]
If you have a decent work pc, I would advice giving Netbeans a try.

[eluser]umefarooq[/eluser]
read this article how add code completion for CI in netbeans which will be really helpful to speedup your code

http://www.mybelovedphp.com/2009/01/23/n...e-igniter/

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
What are the best types of shoes specially made for code igniter users available?

[eluser]rogierb[/eluser]
Everyone knows that would be wooden shoes. Those can be ignited without a problem. Why ask about the obvious... sigh...

[eluser]richzilla[/eluser]
This has been done to death many times over, and there's many more balanced arguments elsewhere on this forum, but just for the record, Netbeans for an IDE and sublime text as lighter weight editor for smaller changes. They also both play pretty well with mercurial.

[eluser]Udi[/eluser]
I use Aptana.

NetBeans isn't working for me, that that good IDE in my opinion. So I used the article of My Beloved PHP and made improved the codeiniter intellisense in Aptana.

[eluser]napz[/eluser]
[quote author="Phil Sturgeon" date="1269277383"]What are the best types of shoes specially made for code igniter users available?[/quote]

I use sneakers men...... hehehhehe....
Hey Phil.... I've tried your PYRO CMS and it is very promising... I love it... and I was thinking if I will be using it for me future projects.
though i have some question in my mind...

[eluser]dark_lord[/eluser]
Komodo Edit for me.. Simple eh. :-)

[eluser]Uno*[/eluser]
[quote author="WishBear*" date="1269528114"]Komodo Edit for me.. Simple eh. :-)[/quote]

and also with http://www.mybelovedphp.com/2009/01/23/n...e-igniter/
;-)

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB