Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Turning MCV into MVCL: the solution to a mega project?

[eluser]Narkboy[/eluser]
I did have a quick look at modules and didn't think they would do the job, but actually they may well solve the remaining issue (with the above method) of having a very messy folder tree with related files all other the place.

I will need to work a way around the module_name/controller_name issue - www.foo.co.uk/public_site_1_0/public_site won't really fly, and I have some questions about routing in general, but that should be do-able.

The biggest fear I have about the original method is that I can claim some semblance of MVC by extending the C into Libraries - but only if I then do not use libraries for anything else, which I may end up doing. Really don't want to mix and match..

Thanks for your thoughts Jelmer!

Messages In This Thread
Turning MCV into MVCL: the solution to a mega project? - by El Forum - 04-14-2010, 12:02 PM
Turning MCV into MVCL: the solution to a mega project? - by El Forum - 04-14-2010, 12:22 PM
Turning MCV into MVCL: the solution to a mega project? - by El Forum - 04-14-2010, 01:29 PM
Turning MCV into MVCL: the solution to a mega project? - by El Forum - 04-14-2010, 01:54 PM
Turning MCV into MVCL: the solution to a mega project? - by El Forum - 04-15-2010, 02:34 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB