Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
How to autocomplete CI with PhpDesigner?

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I user newest PhpDesigner
How can I autocomplet CI?

Thank you very much!

[eluser]Tominator[/eluser]
Hi!

I am using PHPDesigner, but I think there is not CI support, but you can write to support.

Tom.

[eluser]pickupman[/eluser]
Just create a project for you folder you are working on. Open the project, and phpDesigner parses all of the files in the folders. phpDesigner will autocomplete any functions for any code. I use it on codeigniter, wordpress, and zencart. All functions/methods are automatically working for anythings you will use.

[eluser]Tominator[/eluser]
Oh yea man, I forgot!

[eluser]Neeraj Kumar[/eluser]
thanks for sharing... but is the same possible in Dreamweaver???

[eluser]Twisted1919[/eluser]
[quote author="pickupman" date="1272243193"]Just create a project for you folder you are working on. Open the project, and phpDesigner parses all of the files in the folders. phpDesigner will autocomplete any functions for any code. I use it on codeigniter, wordpress, and zencart. All functions/methods are automatically working for anythings you will use.[/quote]
Neah , it's not so pink though .
PHP Designer is my fav editor too , i am using it . It's true that i have completition but is very poor , not for every method available in ci .

[eluser]clod[/eluser]
I use Codelobster PHP Edition with special CodeIgniter plug-in for working with CodeIgniter.
It has very powerfull auto-completion and context help features.

[eluser]pickupman[/eluser]
Dreamweaver doesn't support completion or hints for anything in CI. phpDesigner works great as an editor. You can get it working with Netbeans 6.8 as well with a work around, and the next release 7.0 will support in natively.

[eluser]jplanet[/eluser]
The newly released Dreamweaver CS5 does support site-specific code hinting...

[eluser]erik.brannstrom[/eluser]
[quote author="pickupman" date="1272306263"]You can get it working with Netbeans 6.8 as well with a work around, and the next release 7.0 will support in natively.[/quote]

I'm sorry, this is a bit off topic, but since you brought it up I must ask where you found information about NetBeans 7.0 and especially regarding support for CodeIgniter autocompletion? I haven't found squat on version 7 myself..

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB