Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Create Automatic Meta Description and Meta Keywords

[eluser]herupermana[/eluser]
I use the Open-Blog of CodeIgniter, maalahnya how I can display the meta description keywords damn my posts on this page automatically change in accordance with the contents of my content, create the masters there can help me, thank you

[eluser]pickupman[/eluser]
There are some php classes out there that calculate the most frequent 1, 2, or 3 word phrases based on the content based to them. I have used this before for CI. I have a settings table, where users can pass default meta values. Then when fetching content from database, it is passed through php class to generate the keywords. Then I can override the default keywords.

[eluser]herupermana[/eluser]
[quote author="pickupman" date="1272831204"]There are some php classes out there that calculate the most frequent 1, 2, or 3 word phrases based on the content based to them. I have used this before for CI. I have a settings table, where users can pass default meta values. Then when fetching content from database, it is passed through php class to generate the keywords. Then I can override the default keywords.[/quote]

Thanks for Support

What steps could help not just start from the beginning I was using openblog, please in more detail because I'm obviously a beginner at CodeIgniter, Thx before

[eluser]pickupman[/eluser]
You can find some info here. Just pass your content to this class, and it will give you the most common words/phrases.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB