Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Need help with Template/Cache Libraries that I wrote...

[eluser]mlage[/eluser]
@WamWizard: Thank you!! I had to update the php.ini settings and now I'm getting errors Smile Now to work through the errors... then when I get this version running, I'm going to implement a recursive solution for the "makeTemplate()" method to allow unlimited "sub-views" with parsable data Smile

Right now its setup so that only views in the "skeleton" can have sub-views... but we both know that a recursive solution could easily do infinite views in a tree like structure Smile

I'll post an update to the code when I get it working Smile

THANK YOU!!!!

P.S. Fixed the reference to the undefined $CI object...woopsies... I was to caught up in programming in the library that I forgot that the controller's $this reference was all I needed...

P.S.S. I love your avatar... HAHAHA

Messages In This Thread
Need help with Template/Cache Libraries that I wrote... - by El Forum - 07-31-2010, 03:02 PM
Need help with Template/Cache Libraries that I wrote... - by El Forum - 07-31-2010, 03:24 PM
Need help with Template/Cache Libraries that I wrote... - by El Forum - 07-31-2010, 03:59 PM
Need help with Template/Cache Libraries that I wrote... - by El Forum - 08-02-2010, 08:49 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB