Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
AlertPay IPN

[eluser]eokorie[/eluser]
Anyone know why AlertPay is not post IPN data to my IPN Handler? I have enabled IPN in my alertpay account...

I have also checked my Apache access logs and it shows that the IPN handler is being hit but nothing is passed to it..

174.142.185.132 - - [01/Sep/2010:15:54:48 -0500] "POST /payment/alertpay/ipn HTTP/1.1" 200 2028 "-" "-"

Anyone know what my problem could be? Thanks

[eluser]Mareshal[/eluser]
check your firewall and it would be nice if you would post a bit of code. that part which is making the request

[eluser]eokorie[/eluser]
HI Mareshal,

I am actually using the IPN Simulator on AlertPay's website. That should in effect still make the request to my IPN page and post the required data.

[eluser]InsiteFX[/eluser]
This really depends on if it is using $__GET or $__POST

By default CodeIgniter will not use $__Get!

This has been answered for PayPal someplace on the forums.

InsiteFX

[eluser]bretticus[/eluser]
[quote author="eokorie" date="1283400058"]Anyone know why AlertPay is not post IPN data to my IPN Handler? I have enabled IPN in my alertpay account...

I have also checked my Apache access logs and it shows that the IPN handler is being hit but nothing is passed to it..

174.142.185.132 - - [01/Sep/2010:15:54:48 -0500] "POST /payment/alertpay/ipn HTTP/1.1" 200 2028 "-" "-"

Anyone know what my problem could be? Thanks[/quote]

How do you know nothing is being passed? Why don't you log the $_SERVER['POST'] super global array and see what is coming through?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB