Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Open-sourcing Code Igniter based CMS and looking for development partners

[eluser]Stefan :: cleverleap.com[/eluser]
Hello

I am about to open source our Code Igniter based CMS and I am looking for partners. Ideally some web development company who would like to join in this effort and help.

Weebsy.com is simple, easy to use CMS which enables people to easily publish content on the web. It is easy to use. Weebsy has a bit different approach to content management as it splits content into independent items which can be put individually or in combination onto the page.

Try at www.weebsy.com and let me know what you think about it and contact me if you would like to help with future development.

Stefan

[eluser]WanWizard[/eluser]
When I follow that link I'm immediately logged in. Is that a new security feature?

[eluser]Stefan :: cleverleap.com[/eluser]
It is a DEMO site, so you are immediately logged in and can play with it and try it out...

[eluser]WanWizard[/eluser]
Ok, just checking. Better save than sorry... Smile

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
We would potentially be interested in helping with development. Is the source and/or any architecture documentation available to assess your platform?

[eluser]Vheissu[/eluser]
Very nice. Pretty fast and fluid like, it definitely has potential. When are you planning on releasing the code? I would love to take a look at it.

[eluser]joedy[/eluser]
nice, I love it instantly,, I think will b better if the ajax uses not to much for admin (backend) environment. I prefer simple ajax for admin beside separating the javascript in the inside of html tag into javascript file or <head> tag, I would like to be your partner Wink

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB