Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Error installing FreakAuth_light

[eluser]stan801003[/eluser]
HI all,

I am very new to CI, i have just found the Freak Auth Light system and have spent the best part of the day installing it, I have followed the install instructions, but get the first error under the first title which i have pasted below:

load->view($this->config->item('FAL_template_dir').'template/menu');

then when i try to register or login i get an error explaining that the pages can not be found, all these erros ocur on the installer page

Any advice would be gratefully appreciated

thanks

stan

[eluser]FuzzyJared[/eluser]
Is this a current install of ci or an existing dev one?

The reason I ask, is that I tried at first to use this in an existing ci install, and found a similar error.

After trying it with a fresh install it worked just fine. I have not found the problem with the dev install of ci, but I suspect that is in the routes file.

Hi thanks for the reply, It's FreakAuth_light 1.1 which i downloaded from the site this morning, do you think i may be better trying an earlier version???

Sorry i am going mad, no i tried it in both first i tried adding it to an installation i had already uploaded and then i installed both at once, but still get the same errors

i could send you the zipped file of mine that seems to be working. I have not yet started to extend it yet though. Would that help you?

that would be appreciated thank you, below is my email address:

[email protected]

It is out to the interwebs on an email express.

Feel free to remove your email if you don't want it in your post anymore.

Cheers, it's ok the email is just a junk account

[eluser]Grahack[/eluser]
Hi, did you find a solution ?

it was something weird with his server. I sent an complete working installation and it didn't work for that server, but when he changed servers it did. I don't believe that he found the problem with the server.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB