Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Model method autocompletion in Netbeans

[eluser]jedd[/eluser]
Okay .. I'm officially bewildered.

I had the @property line, equivalent to what you have shown, in my autocomplete.php (in .../nbproject). I put it into my controller, too, just before the Class definition. But I'm getting no joy when I quit and come back into netbeans - the screen cap you showed just doesn't happen for me - it simply does the 'no suggestions' thing if I force it via ctrl-space.

I'm autoloading my model, but put in a load->model() call in my controller, too, just in case that was what was required by netbeans.

I've tried this on 6.9, 7.0beta and even the 'latest nightly build' from 2010-12-15.

If you have a few minutes, could I please ask a huge favour? One of my projects - a very simple one controller, one model thing - is available at
Code:
git clone git://dingogully.com.au/phoko

I've left the @property line, but removed the load->model() call, from the controller (Album). If you could download this, and just see if you can get NetBeans to properly pick up my model (Kpa) I'd then know if it's me being really dumb, or something weird with my setup. The whole checkout is just under 6MB.

Messages In This Thread
Model method autocompletion in Netbeans - by El Forum - 12-24-2010, 08:38 PM
Model method autocompletion in Netbeans - by El Forum - 12-27-2010, 05:08 AM
Model method autocompletion in Netbeans - by El Forum - 12-27-2010, 06:34 AM
Model method autocompletion in Netbeans - by El Forum - 01-07-2011, 12:55 AM
Model method autocompletion in Netbeans - by El Forum - 01-19-2011, 05:51 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB