Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
[Solved] Content from <Head> is inserted in <Body>. Why?

[eluser]Zefirs[/eluser]
I added every Doctype type. - No help.

Only solution i could find.
Deleted CI files, left empty root folder. Extracted new CI files, created new files with new test view - same problem.

Then I deleted whole root folder, and extraced again new CI . - Problem solved.

This is so weird...

[eluser]talldarkmystere[/eluser]
That is strange... Glad you got it fixed, though!

[eluser]Zefirs[/eluser]
Thank you all for help!

Did you check your config file to see if you had compression turned on? Sometimes that can account for wierdness. I'm thinking the new install might have overwritten that.

[eluser]Zefirs[/eluser]
Nop, did not check. Next time if this problem shows up again, i will.

[eluser]Zefirs[/eluser]
Solution - Cause in the first post!

Notepad? *shudders*

I use Aptana every day. It's free, and does a great job.

I think you will find the convenience of having direct connectivity to your FTP servers a big plus.

If the computer you are using won't allow you to install software to the hard drive, Aptana can be installed to and run on a flash drive. I do this daily at my work. Unfortunately, the connections seem to be saved locally on machines, so unless you use the same computer every day, you may find yourself having to re-set up the connections on every new machine you get on.

Grab Aptana from their website: http://www.aptana.com (Get Aptana Studio 2, Standalone Version)

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I recently switched from Dreamweaver to using Microsoft Sharepoint for editing (work situation), and this exact problem is happening to me.

I sort of get that it's an encoding problem, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get Sharepoint to stop inserting the <head> code into <body>. I guess I can just use Notepad...

Any ideas?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB