Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
codeigniter reactor

[eluser]nuclearmaker[/eluser]
regarding ci reactor,fixes in the ci core changeset are not present in codeigniter reactor at bitbucket.

before this,
1 - slash buggy has been solved,but im having same problem when i download latest version.
2 - this below code found in config.php but now, its gone
Code:
$config['csrf_protection'] = TRUE;
$config['csrf_token_name'] = 'csrf_test_name';
$config['csrf_cookie_name'] = 'csrf_cookie_name';
$config['csrf_expire'] = 7200;

also its take too long anyone responsible to respond issues at bitbucket.

i tought reactor will fast in production,but not.

i know Codeigniter is free,so i cant complain.sigh :down:

[eluser]John_Betong[/eluser]
Yes the double-slashes problem has not been fixed in codeigniter-reactor-e9dcd99bb5de.zip. I had to copy Phil's amendment and update Config.php. Many thanks Phil, if you ever make it to BKK I will buy you a beer Smile

Also I now have a strange problem with the Error_logging:
Code:
DEBUG - 2011-01-27 14:56:56 --> Security Class Initialized
DEBUG - 2011-01-27 14:56:56 --> XSS Filtering completed
DEBUG - 2011-01-27 14:56:56 --> Global POST and COOKIE data sanitized

Is it possible to change the CI_VERSION to something similar to CI_2.0.0-Reactor and maybe include it in the Profiler??

[eluser]wiredesignz[/eluser]
Reactor is a disaster, Sturgeon is committing work from any contributor without even understanding the work.
The contributors are firing code into the framework with no clue or consultation and the one half of the reactor team are not even contributing and now I see they are reverting recent commits in an attempt to undo their lack foresight and ability.

Ellislab this is tragic.

Edit:
And why does Dan Horrigan have commit rights? He is not part of the reactor team.

[eluser]nuclearmaker[/eluser]
so they are reverting to the old one?
so whats happens ?

im waiting reply from reactor team.

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
[quote author="nuclearmaker" date="1296136325"]regarding ci reactor,fixes in the ci core changeset are not present in codeigniter reactor at bitbucket.[/quote]

The Core is pulled in from time to time as there is no script to manage merges automatically. This should not be seen as a big problem as it will all be merged nicely long before any releases.

Don't let wired confuse you, Reactor 2.0 is going ahead and a slow and steady pace and will be released alongside Core 2.0 very soon.

[quote author="wiredesignz" date="1296141629"]Reactor is a disaster, Sturgeon is committing work from any contributor without even understanding the work.
The contributors are firing code into the framework with no clue or consultation and the one half of the reactor team are not even contributing and now I see they are reverting recent commits in an attempt to undo their lack foresight and ability.

Ellislab this is tragic.

Edit:
And why does Dan Horrigan have commit rights? He is not part of the reactor team.[/quote]

Who said Dan Horrigan has commit rights? I included Dan's work as by the tests we ran it worked fine. This is only a simple regex validation matching rule and the support of GET strings out of the box.

The regex rule was flawed so it has been removed until it is fully ready, and GET strings had a follow up commit to make them even more reliable. Whats the problem there?

Quote:Sturgeon is committing work from any contributor without even understanding the work

Would you like to back that up with names and examples? I included Dan's work which we have been using on PyroCMS development branch for a long time and it works fine. I understand it and helped with it in the first place.

Other than that, who else's work have I contributed? A commit from Derek Allard to the documentation... Yeah that's a bad thing. ;-)

[eluser]Eric Barnes[/eluser]
[quote author="nuclearmaker" date="1296136325"]
2 - this below code found in config.php but now, its gone
Code:
$config['csrf_protection'] = TRUE;
$config['csrf_token_name'] = 'csrf_test_name';
$config['csrf_cookie_name'] = 'csrf_cookie_name';
$config['csrf_expire'] = 7200;
:[/quote]

It is still there: https://bitbucket.org/ellislab/codeignit...4124a93574

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB