Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Repopulating Form being displayed through Jquery UI tabs interface

[eluser]Basketcasesoftware[/eluser]
My main project is a web-based game engine. It started out as a rewrite of the Improbable Island game code (http://ImprobableIsland.com) which is a hack of the Legend of the Green Dragon web game which is a rework of the Legend of the Red Dragon text game converted for the web. I'm having to develop the installer, the content editors, the module editors, the back end, some limited game mechanic enough that either of the games that inspired it can be imported into it, and so on.
My second project is an experimental re-write of a portion of the CI Loader class. I was in the middle of creating the formal fork for it when I saw your post. I had been using a text file in a thread until a member here asked me to go ahead and do a proper fork. Apparently I'm doing a good job.
My third project is to attempt to a framework to extend the CI framework to allow a database independent authorization and access control layers.
Plus I'm trying to get some free-lance web design and other IT work where I can.
I've been working off and on in the IT field for about 30 years.

Messages In This Thread
Repopulating Form being displayed through Jquery UI tabs interface - by El Forum - 02-18-2011, 11:36 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB